31- Kavya-Ekansh: Kavyansh

___________

" Dekh lo, Shaadi ke baad galat fehmiyan nhi hongi. Bhar doon maang?"

( There should be no misunderstanding after marriage, should I fill vermillion?)

He asked with smile on lips. Kavya smiled and nodded by moving her side by side- giving him consent.

And the time, Ekansh filled Vermillion in the partition of her hair and made her wear the Nuptial chain around her neck- she became his! She rightfully became his wife and while he became her husband. their relation tied in a sacred bond of marriage. Everybody clapped for newly wed. Krish exclaimed happily seeing his parents.

Well, Ishaani and Diya were joking. They didn't steal Ekansh's shoes- moreover, they were hiding Ekansh's shoes when all of a sudden Kavya's female cousins tried to steal his shoes. Ishaani and Diya didn't know how big Kavya's family was. But at last, Ekansh had to give money as ritual.

" Now you can be alone with mumma."

Kavya said jokingly to her father who laughed with tear in eyes. He kissed the crown of her head.

" Take care, hmm."

Kavya hummed and broke the hug.

" I'll miss you."

" I will more."

Kavya's father replied then Kavya went to meet her mother before leaving. Soon they all departed from there. Kavya's parents sighed while looking at their daughter's car until it was out of sight. They will feel so alone without her even though Ekansh has promised them to meet frequently. The son-in-law won't let them feel sad much.

Kavya smiled as Vaidehi performed grah pravesh ritual of her. Kavya entered in the house as daughter in law and Vaidehi first took her toward the temple. Taking blessings from Bhagwan, Vaidehi told Kavya to take some rest.

It was already morning when they came here after marriage. Rudra, Ruhaan, Ishaani and Diya are still in Kavyansh's house. While, Kavya was taking rest; Ishaani and Diya were helping Vaidehi in some other work related to Kavya's muh dikhayi ceremony.

Around 9 AM, the mooh dikhayi ceremony started. Guest complimented the new bride and showered the couple with blessings and gifts.

Ru.Ansh.Ru were not present in the ceremony as they were
celebrating in some room of house.

Ishaani and Diya went to check them but end up laughing seeing Ruhaan, Rudra, Lakshay and some other Men were doing Ekansh's mooh dikhayi ceremony.

" Are- ye to heera hain!"

( Oh my! He is diamond.)

Ruhaan uttered dramatically then laughed with others. Ishaani and Diya chose to leave them. After that- ring ceremony happened. A playful ritual in which they tied. Just like this- with family, they didn't realize when day turned into night.

Kavya looked around her room which is now decorated. She just realized that its her wedding night. Blush crept up to her cheeks just by thinking about this but noise from outside her rooms diverted her mind.

" Na baba na, Ruhaan and Rudra are just like your brother. It means we are you sister in law so before entering this room, give us Neg."

Unfortunately Lakshay's wife is out of country as she is stuck with some work that is why Ishaani and Diya are performing this ritual.

" Yes, give them."

Ruhaan and Rudra said together. Ekansh gave them bombastic side eyes cause they seem more happier than their wives.