28- Rudra-Ishaani:- Ruhaani

___________

Smile formed against Ishaani's lips as soon as she came out of her hospital and caught the sight of her husband- Rudra who is standing with back leaned against car door and hands folded around chest. Ishaani practically ran toward him with a wide smile while he open the car door for her and gestured her to take a seat inside which she did. Taking driver seat, Rudra drove away from there to Ekansh's house.

" I bought some sweets for them."

Rudra informed his wife who said- " okay"

Ishaani blinked while staring at his one hand on steering wheel while other on gear.

" Kya dekh rahi ho."

( What are you staring at?)

Rudra asked.

" Tumhe."

( you!)

Ishaani replied with a tint of blush on cheeks. Rudra smiled amusingly and they continue talking to each other. One by one they told everything about their day to one another until they reach their destination.

Ishaani, Rudra furrowed their eyebrows reaching outside the house of Ekansh as they saw two people standing before them already. Those two people turn around and gasp along with Rudra and Ishaani.

" No way!"

Ishaani and Ruhaan uttered with slight shock in tone. Ishaani and Diya stare at one another's mangalsutra with mouth open slightly.

" You....married?"

Rudra asked Ruhaan.

" I was about to ask the same."

Ruhaan said then smiled and walked toward Rudra to hug him. Diya smiled widely when Ishaani came toward her and hugged her.

" when did this happen?"

Ishaani asked Diya about her marriage. Diya stare at her for some good seconds thinking what should she tell her. That her marriage is forced?- not really! The circumstances were different.

" You tell first."

Ruhaan spoke and walked toward Ishaani.

" Well, its a long story-"

" Hell! I thought we were going to marry first."

Four of them heard Ekansh's voice who must have seen them after opening the door. Rudra and Ruhaan smiled widely before going and hugging Ekansh.

Everybody get inside only to see Kavya coming with a kid from a particular room.

" No way! you two have kid already? Oh god! I am chachu now?"

Ruhaan uttered excitedly and walked closer to kid only to take him in his arms. Ekansh and Kavya laughed while Diya smiled seeing Ruhaan.

" Maybe, we will tell everything later."

Kavya said and Ruhaan put the kid down before hugging her.

" Where you went all of a sudden? I missed you."

Ruhaan mumbled in her ear.

" Sorry!"

Kavya apologized while smiling with a hint of sadness in eyes. Along with Ekansh, she did wrong to her friends too as she left without telling anyone a single word.

" Where is Vaidehi aunty?"

Diya asked after not finding Ekansh's mother.

" Oh, she is with my parents, Three of them has made great bond."