21- Rajvansh's becoming their own destroyer

____________

Regaining their consciousness they all look here and there with lazy eyes.

" Where is Ruhaan and Ishaani?"

Diya uttered after noticing two of her friends absence.

" Aunty is not here too."

Kavya said, not finding Vaidehi too. Rudra thinned his eyebrows and took the paper which was beside him only. They all look at him when he started to read what is written in the paper.

" Well done! Ekansh Ranjvansh. We are impressed. You doubled played with your father. Well, only my blood has capability to do this big work. But son, you have now become a traitor of your own family. Oh- I forgot, you must have get to know about Vaidehi. Were you happy? Maybe yeah. But darling, its impossible to win against us and you little children can never. How can I let you live in peace. I wanted to play a little too so thought to took your mother- real mother, haha. Let's see how you save her. Oh yeah, could not leave her alone there so took your two friends too. Don't worry, we will take care of them very gently as they are your friends right. If you have get to know this much about us then you surely know about the place where we are taking them. We'll wait for you all. The place is the same which is both close to your eyes and also far away.  That place is an illusion."

Rudra completely read the letter and clenched his jaw before fisting the letter angrily.

" I hate it that I am his blood."

Ekansh muttered then stood up.

" Let's go, we have to save them."

Kavya said after standing up making rest three to hum in response. Rudra chewed the corner of his lower lip while thinking-

Maybe, I find my father there.

" We have to be careful. Through the letter, I am sure they've took them to Rang Mahal-"

" But where it is."

Diya asked, intruppting Kavya making three of them to look at Ekansh. New problem arised before they could even take a step forward to their destination. They know the place name but not way neither Rajvansh has left any clue.

" According to the letter, the place is near but far away too- means, Rang mahal is in this city only. But-"

Ekansh uttered and look at Rudra.

" I don't know any other place than haveli in this city."

But he soon widen his eyes after saying as he realized something.

" Kanika can help!"

Kavya thinned her eyebrows, hearing about her.

" How?"

Ekansh look at her and blinked.

Kanika's father is one of closest friend of Abhay Rajvansh and only he can help right now in this situation. If Ekansh would talk to Kanika, she will surely understand. Kanika and her family came here for Lakshay's marriage which is not possible now perhaps. Without delaying Ekansh made a phone call to Kanika.
.

.

.

.

.

" You know, why I didn't deny my marriage with Kanika?"

Ekansh uttered while sitting beside Kavya who hummed; telling him to continue. Ekansh touched his cheek with her head which is resting over his shoulder.

" When I get to know about Rudra's father, I changed my decision to talk to my parents about marriage. By talking  to him, I would have create problem for myself and perhaps I wouldn't get to know about their dark world which I know now. By breaking the marriage, I would have cut all ties with Kanika but I was waiting for opportunity to use her father for some work. And look, Maybe he can help us a little today."