22- Importance of family

___________

Suyash dropped the remote controller on ground and smiled with both hands spreading on the either side.

" Let's see how you'll save your friends, mother and his father. Bet, you cannot even find them."

Four of the friends widen their eyes hearing Suyash who spoke while looking into Ekansh's eyes as if he is challenging him- only him! Cause more than others, Rajvansh now despise Ekansh the most.

Rudra, Ekansh, Kavya and Diya didn't wait for a second before running away from there. Guards and Ajay Mathur followed them while Rajvansh's smiled at each other in creepy manner as their plan succeeded. They were stuck but finally chose the way to escape. If not now, then they will soon come back for revenge.

Ekansh, Kavya parted their way with Rudra, Diya so that they can find others in less time. Guards too followed both the group in teams while Ajay Mathur went behind Rudra-Diya.

" Ekanshhh.."

Ekansh stopped on his track hearing his mother shout and ground slipped under his feet after seeing his mother in the room filled with fire around. She is crying while tied up on a chair. Without waiting any second, Ekansh jumped in the room to save his mother. The fire & smoke made everything difficult still he could care less.

Hurriedly untieing Vaidehi, Ekansh lift her up in arms and walked outside the room. Kavya made Vaidehi wear her own jacket after removing it then three of them started to run outside while saving themselves from fire.

" Rudra...."

Diya gasp and pulled Rudra back when something fell in front of them which was made of wood. The things blocked their way still they tried jump but failed.

" Rudra, let's go from here."

Ajay mathur spoke pulling Rudra back but he denied.

" Noooo...My father is inside. Ishaa..Ishaani and Ruhaan are inside too."

Diya too stayed still with Rudra but will fire listen to them? Nah.. It will only increase with no limit.

" Ahh-"

Diya hissed when a vase fell toward her side and hurt her arm. Rudra pulled her to the other side. Both of them are still on their decision to save rest three so not having any chance, Ajay glance at his guards and gestured them to forcefully take these two outside safely.

However, 

" Uncle, please keep your eyes open. We will save you."

Ruhaan said to the man he and Ishaani are taking outside. The man's both arms are resting on each shoulder of Ruhaan- Ishaani as they are taking him outside. Every single way is dangerous for them. If this way is difficult then another one is not less. Still, they will have to save their life at any cost.

The man is getting weak too still he is trying to keep himself awake for these children. Smoke ain't letting them breath properly.

There, Rudra and rest three friends of his are getting crazy to get inside as Ruhaan and Ishaani are still inside along with Rudra's father but Ajay ain't letting them go inside. He cannot just melt by their tears, beg and send them back again to living hell. The fire will engulf them whole.

Just when Ekansh, Rudra, Diya and Kavya lost their only hope- very helplessly then dropped on their knees on ground. Diya clutched the fabric over her left side of chest and sob left her mouth. That is why, she was scared to fall in love with someone. She lost her previous lover too but Ruhaan- he meant a lot than anyone. She couldn't help but to blame herself while staring at whole mahal burning like it was nothing.