14-Strange and scary

Main to bas teri chahat mein,
Chahu rehna sada,
Main to bas teri kurbat mein,
Chahu rehna sada.....
Saya bhi tera,
Main hone na doon juda,
Main tay kar kiya.....

Tere ishq pe,
Tere vaqt pe,
Bas haq hai ek mera....
Teri rooh pe,
Tere jism pe,
Bas haq hai ek mera....
Bs haq hai ek mera.....

___________

" But, key?"

Ruhaan uttered after reaching near the room. He sighed and was about to leave but thinned his eyebrows as he saw that the room is unlocked already.

" Someone is inside?"

He questioned himself and stepped forward. The silent surrounding around him is somewhat creepy, still he chose to avoid it and touched the big door which made *creek* sound as he started to open it slowly.

Ruhaan took a step inside and blinked slowly while looking around the dark room but few candles and moonlight coming through window is making things visible for him. The room is quite big and has one separate bedroom, bathroom, along with one more room. He chuckled slightly.

" The room was dirty from outside while inside- its whole different and so clean. Rajvansh's are weird, man."

He muttered and walked further inside.

" I will bring Diya and others too-"

He stopped talking when his eyes caught the sight of big photo frame on the wall with small frames around the big one. He walked toward it and was left confused after seeing Ekansh's photo on big frame. He moved his eyes around the small frames and concluded that it could Ekansh's childhood ones. There are 21 frames including the big one.

He forward his hand up to touch the frame but got startle hearing vase breaking sound. He turn around but found none. He sighed and thought to leave as he is getting sleepy and there is nothing interested here except Ekansh's photos.

He stretched his arms and started to leave the room but as he took few steps-

" Anshhh..Ansh..Ansh."

He heard the loud voice of lady and turn around hurriedly. His eyes widen and he felt terrified by seeing a lady running toward his direction. Her feet is bleeding and she is getting difficulty to run. His heart beat increased and he took a step back. Her long hair is covering half of her face, her clothes are is messy manner and she seems desperate, scared, happy, emotional and whatnot!

" Ansh.."

She fell down and utter a name then forward her hand toward Ruhaan who without waiting any second ran away from the room. The lady cried and was about to crawl outside the room but someone came and pulled her inside after lifting her in arms. The person came back and closed the door from inside and didn't forget to lock it this time.

However,

" Ruhaan... Ruhaan."

Ruhaan stopped on his track as heard Kavya and Diya's voice. He felt so relieved and turn toward them who came closer to him.

" Why are you running like a crazy man."

Kavya asked.

" I..I-"

He gulped, calmed himself down then spoke again.

" Someone is in that room."

He pointed at the restricted room.

" You went there?"

Diya asked and Ruhaan nodded as yes.

" That is restricted Ruhaan, you should not have gone there-"