15- Misunderstanding is clear

Yeh dhoop teri,
milti rahe toh.....
Sau martaba sardiyan maang loon....
Tu paas yun hi,
baithi rahe toh,
Main waqt se mohlatein maang loon.....

Tere bina na,
jeena gawaara.....
Tera bina na ho jeena,
Yeh duaayein maan loon main.....

Tere mere pyar nu nazar na lage,
Ruk ja o yaara,
Aaja lag ja gale....

___________

Rudra hide behind the wall and tried to listen carefully what Abhay and Randhir are talking about.

" Be little careful,"

Abhay spoke and Randhir hummed.

" Bhaiya, what about him. He is getting out of control."

Rudra's heart stopped for a second and he thought if they are talking about his father. It can be, cause according to his mother letter- his father deceived them and to take revenge they kept him hostage only to ask him to kill people without his will.

". In midnight, Have a nice conversation with him."

Rudra's eyes widen and he realized that it can be his father! Surely, it can be. But where? Where he'll be finding him? They didn't mention any place and left. Guess, now he just have to follow Randhir-

His heart beat stopped for a second and he gulped when he felt a hand over his shoulder.

" Caught ya."

Rudra took a breath of relief, realizing that its none other than Ruhaan. He look at him.

" What are you doing here?"

Rudra stare at him for some good seconds as he is not able to find any excuse cause his mind is so messed up right now. 

" Rudra, Ruhaan."

He was glad that Diya came in right time and called them. She told everything, Ishaani told her. Ruhaan felt angry while Rudra was confused. Still three of them went inside the hall again and met Ishaani who must have let Ekansh know everything Kavya saw cause he was not there.

.

.

.

 Oh god- I should have told her earlier.

Ekansh said mentally while running toward the direction of the room where Kavya and other 2 girls are staying. Ekansh reached after some minutes and started to bang on the door which is locked from inside.

" Kavya. .kavya open the door, let me clear the misunderstanding please."

Kavya, who was sitting near the window- wiped her tears after hearing his voice.

" Kavya, please open the door."

She stayed silent and stood up from ground then walked toward the bed. She covered her ears not wanting to hear his voice right now. Whatever she heard there, she need time to react. She need time to realize that whatever he did was not cheating, that he was not using her. But, whenever she is trying to think about this, their beautiful moments start flashing in front of her eyes which is making her more emotional.

She wiped her tears and look at the door which opened and Ekansh came . Oh- He must have open it after asking for keys from his mother.

" Who told you to come inside."

Ekansh's heart clenched seeing her wet eyes. He didn't want this to happen. He was afraid of this very day.

" Listen to me-"