4- An adventurous experience.

Neeli hai kyun zameen,
Neela hai kyun samaa,
Lagta hai ghaas par soya aasmaan......
Yeh mastiyan meri,
Manmaniyan meri,
Lo mil gayi mujhe aazadiyan meri.....

Yeh samaa hai kaisa,
Muskurane jaisa,
Dheemi baarishein hain har jagah.....
Yeh nasha hai kaisa,
Doob jaane jaisa,
Jaagi khwaishein hain har jagah.....

Gazab ka hai yeh din,
Gazab ka hai yeh din dekho zara........

___________

" Ow!!"

Kavya uttered when Ruhaan pinched her cheek.

" What are you doing here when our train is arrived already."

Ruhaan said, seeing her staring at snacks section.

" Obviously I am standing here to buy some snacks."

She replied then asked the shopkeeper to pack some things then she left with Ruhaan to her train. They climbed up on their coach.

" Ekansh!!"

Kavya exclaimed seeing Ekansh who is finding his seat. Hearing her voice, he turn to her with smile on lips while Kavya threw her snacks bag toward Ruhaan and went to Ekansh.

Ruhaan sighed and went to their seat. Soon their guide joined them along with other students.

" Only three students are left."

Guide spoke as its already time to depart.

" Yeah, One is my hone wali biwi-"

Ruhaan muttered while looking outside the door to get Diya's glimpse.

" Here she came."

He said after seeing her then grabbed her bag as she forward it  up to him.

" Come."

He forward his hand but she grabbed the handle and climb up after glancing at his hand which he didn't mind at all.

" So you came,"

Ruhaan said while walking behind her.

" Yeah, didn't I inform you last night."

Diya said and reached at her seat which is with Ruhaan, Ekansh, Kavya and 2 more people.

" You did and no one was happier than me."

Ruhaan said dramatically after putting his hand over chest. Diya stare at him weirdly then looked at Kavya who said hello.

" Hey! and-"

" Ekansh."

Kavya said as Diya looked at Ekansh and both give each other polite smile.

" Are we done, sir?'

Ruhaan asked to the guide.

" No, two more are left and they are from your seat."

Guide informed them and he has worried expression on face but it soon fade away when those 2 people finally came and train started just then.

" There is your seat."

Guide told them and they went toward that direction. Four of them look at the new faces except Ruhaan who has knowledge of half of university.

" Oh- you are that fighter or bad guy right? you never talk to anyone and has many enemies. I don't know you name though."

Rudra blinked while Ishaani look at Ruhaan then at Rudra. She realized that Ekansh is the one who helped her once from Rajiv when Rudra deleted the picture from his mobile.