8- Back to home!

Kis jaga aa gayi,
chahate ab meri......
chin lungaa tumhein,
Saari duniyaa se hi......
tere ishq pe haan,
haq meraa hi to hai.......
kah diya hai ye maine,
mere rab se bhee......

jis raste tu naa mili,
us pe naa ho mere qadam......

___________

Rudra sighed softly, feeling immense peace after coming back to his world, his mother. The 2 weeks trip came to an end and he had bitter-sweet feeling. But right now, he just want to focus on his mother who is busy caressing his hair gently with angelic smile on lips.

" You had fun there?"

His mother asked.

" So much. I made friends too, I will introduce them to you some day."

His mother hummed.

" When you were taking bath, I saw some pictures in your mobile."

Rudra smiled and look at her face.

" You did."

She nodded.

" Those 5 were my friends."

" I guessed that."

His mother replied then lean down to kiss his forehead. Both of them know about medical reports but none want to discuss that right now. That's what they are doing for so long. They never discuss something sad when they are together.

Rudra didn't realize when his smile fade away while still staring at his beautiful mother. He does not want to cry right now but seems like, it will be very difficult task for him. Her face still holds beauty. No wonder his father fell for his mother first, well that's what he has been told by his mother and he couldn't help but to believe this and all thanks to the beauty and nature of his mother.

He thinned his eyebrows when his mother suddenly made an excuse and went away from there. His heart clenched hearing low coughing sound from her room and tear slipped through his eyes but he soon wiped his tears when his mother came back with smile like always, showing him that she ain't sick and all strong.

" Maa, let me make food for you today."

Rudra said and stood up from his place. His mother chuckled and nodded.

Ekansh stood from the couch of living room as soon as he caught the sight of his mother. He smiled widely with hint of hope in eyes.

" Mom-"

" Oh-Ekansh, you came son?"

She walked toward him and hugged him which last for few seconds.

" I missed you son."

" Me to-"

Ekansh failed to complete his sentence when his mother phone rang and she picked it up after informing him that she have to go somewhere for work.

" Well....."

Ekansh uttered then shrugged his shoulders and walked away from there to his painting room where his brother, surprisingly waiting for him with his fiancée- Swara. She is a nice girl, perfect for his brother- Lakshay.

" Ekansh."

 Ekansh smiled polietly at them and hugged them one by one.

" I heard you went to trip, had fun?"

Swara asked and Ekansh gave a positive reply. Three of them got involved into some basic conversation until Lakshay chose to ask.

" What is this half done painting about, Ekansh? is it some woman? "