10- Difficult time for Rudra.

kaise main bataaoon ye,
tera is tarah rona.....
dekha nahin jaataa hai sun.....
shaam jab dhalti hai,
subah muskuraati hai.....
khushbuyein lutati hain sun.....

udaasi ke lamhon mein,
hamein muskurana hai....

___________

Ishaani, Ekansh, Diya, Kavya and Ruhaan came running to the particular corridor of hospital building. Their feet halted and they all see their friend sitting emotionlessly on the ground with back leaning against the wall. His gaze is down.

Ishaani..Maa..My maa.

This was the last phone call Ishaani had with Rudra. Somehow, she managed to ask about the hospital name then came running with other friends. They felt their heart breaking seeing Rudra here. Other had met his mother too, perhaps 2 weeks ago or something.

Ruhaan and Ekansh went toward him and sat on the either side of him. One patted his back while one tried to talk to him. Three of the girls walk forward.

No matter how much Ruhaan-Ekansh tried, Rudra didn't speak a word neither look up so Ishaani took a seat in front of him and grabbed his hands. Feeling her touch, he closed his eyes making the tear to roll down from his eyes. Just then doctor came and all stood up hurriedly.

" I am sorry."

The doctor then informed Rudra that his mother does not have much time left and she is asking for their presence. Other five look at Rudra who wiped his tars, controlled himself then went inside the room making others to follow him.

Without saying anything, he sat down on the stool beside his mother then clutched her hand as if his life is depend on this. Aradhna smiled seeing his friends who too are having teary eyes.

" Please take care of my Rudra. He can be angry bird sometimes but after me, all he would have is you all,"

She said and tear left from Rudra's eyes. They all stayed in the room itself while Ishaani went toward Aradhna who called her.

Aradhna grabbed Ishaani's hands.

" My Rudra would need you."

Aradhna whispered which was audible only for Ishaani who nodded and kissed the back of Aradhna's hands then sat down there. Whereas, Aradhna look at her son finally who is not even look at her.

" Ab to dekho lo maa ko, Rudra."

( At least, now look at me son.)

And more tear escaped through his eyes. He broke down into sobs and put his head over his mother's chest.

" Why..do you have to leave me."

He said in between his sob and Aradhna caresses his hair gently cause this will be the last time, Rudra will be feeling his mother's care.

" kya karunga main tumhare bina maa. Kyu jaa rahi ho."

( What will I do without you. Why are you leaving me.)

He asked while crying that tear left from his friends eyes too. Ekansh looked outside the window, not able to control this heartbreaking moment.

" You have your friends, right. Now leave you mother's embrace."

Aradhna spoke jokingly and tear left from her eyes too.

" B..but n..not you. I need..I need you, pl..please."

He stammered.

" Ek din to sabko jaana hota hain na, Raja."

( One day everyone has to leave, my prince.)