17- Trapped

Aise zaroori ho mujhko tum,
Jaise hawayein saanson ko.......
Aise talashun main tumko,
Jaise ki pair zameeno ko......

Hansna ya rona ho mujhe,
Paagal sa dhoondu main tumhe.....
Kal mujhse mohabbat ho na ho,
Kal mujhko ijazat ho na ho,
Toote dil ke tukde lekar,
Tere darr pe hi reh jaaunga.....
Mmm...

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga,
Main phir bhi tumko chahunha.......

___________

Ekansh came out the bathroom while drying his wet hair with towel. He is only wearing a white trousers while his upper part is bare. He got startle a little when all of a sudden, he felt rope type thing around his torso.

He open his eyes and was left amused seeing Kavya who has wrapped her dupatta around him.

" Are waah! Kehar dhhaa rahe hain aap to."

( Goodness! you are looking handsome.)

She spoke with mischievous tone while Ekansh moved his gaze down to her body. She is only in her blouse and skirt. He clicked his tongue seeing her bare belly but-

Kavya put her finger under his chin and made him look up at her face.

" Aankhein thodi kaam ghumaiye,"

( Move your eyes little less.)

She said while smirking slightly. He chuckled and grabbed the dupatta which she has wrapped around his torso. He took it from her very easily. She thinned her eyebrows when he put her dupatta on the bed then walked toward the dressing table to get ready.

Ekansh stopped combing his hair when Kavya stood behind him then forward her hand and showed him anklets resting on her palms. She seems in playful mood, today.

He turn to her and took the anklets from her while staring into her eyes. He sat down on the stool behind him, while Kavya lift her skirt little up then raised her one leg up and put it over his knee. He moved his eyes down to her ankle and was about to touch it but she moved her leg down all of a sudden.

" Rehne do, Mera man badal gaya ab."

( Leave it, I changed my mind.)

Saying she was about to turn around and leave but Ekansh gripped her wrist and pulled her down to make her sit on his lap. She put her hand on his shoulder and look at him with flushed cheeks.

" But, Mine is not changed yet."-  

Ekansh said then his hand travel down to her back and he put his hand over her bare skin of back.  He palmed her cheek with other hand then slowly leaned his face closer to her and touched the other side of her cheek with his own. She smiled and closed her eyes when he rubbed his beard against her skin which gave her ticklish feeling.

His hot breath fanning against her ear which gave her several butterflies inside her stomach.

" Aise subha subha mere kamre mein akele aana, galat baat hai."

( Coming alone in my room early morning is wrong.)

He spoke with low tone against her ear.

" Prem mein kya galat kya shi."

( There is nothing wrong and right in love.)

Kavya repeated his words which he said once. Ekansh smiled then moved back only to put his lips against her jaw. She grasp his shoulder tightly and parted her mouth to exhale a little.

She got lost so lost in the moment that she failed to realize- Ekansh has reached closer to her lips. Shiver ran down to her spine and her heart fluttered when she felt him taking her lower lip in between his teeth.