18- Together, they are strongest

We are only
As strong as
We are united,
As weak as
We are divided.....
- Unknown

_

__________

Diya, Ishaani and Kavya staring at closing door with blank look on face while the woman is feeling so guilty as they all got in problem just because of her. Girls sighed and turn to her. They thinned their seeing tear in her eyes.

" Because of me you three got in problem-"

" Are nahi nahi, In fact we knew this was coming."

Diya interrupted the woman in middle to make her feel better. She wiped her tears.

" umm if you don't mind me asking, what is your name?"

Kavya asked. The woman smiled.

" Vaidehi."

The girls smiled then girls introduced themselves too. Vaidehi took them toward the couch. Ishaani preferred to sit on ground and other girls followed her too, At last Vaidehi chose to join them.

" Yesterday, when we came in the room, where you went? We didn't see you."

Kavya asked and Vaidehi sighed.

" There."

She pointed at the hidden door which was joined with Abhay and Tara's room.

" Haa?"

Ishaani uttered.

" The door is joined with Tara and Abhay's room. It looks like wall but it ain't. Yesterday when Abhay heard me talking to someone he sent Tara to you and took me in his room through that door that is why, I was not present when you three came."

Girls nodded.

" By the way why.... they have hide you in this room? what is the reason and for how long you are here?"

Ishaani asked. Vaidehi smiled a little then took a deep breath.

" Its been.... 21 years since I am locked in this room. Now, the four walls suffocates me. Abhay and Tara used come after every 2 years. A maid was assigned to look after me and she too just used to give me food three times a day. Nobody could help me cause of Rajvansh's. Nobody had enough courage to fight against them until you three came. I tried to kill myself several times but couldn't cause-"

Vaidehi put her hand over her chest and continue,

" Cause I want to see him for whom I am living till now."

" Who?"

Kavya asked. Vaidehi gulped, her face turned gloomy yet the love in her eyes clearly reflected from that person.

" My son,"

Girls look at each other and the only thought that rang into their mind was-

Could it be......Ekansh?

" Do..do you know the name. Before us, A guy came in this room but unfortunately he got scared and ran away. He saw some pictures of a young man on that wall but now there is no photo. Was he your son?"

Diya asked. Vaidehi smiled.

" Yes."

And girls widen their eyes. Well- the new information is too much for their already messed by mind. It will take time to believe that the Ekansh got another mother while he was who living as Abhay and Tara's son.

Vaidehi smiled, understanding their response.

" My life is bit complicated but trust me, I ain't lying. I have son whom I didn't meet since 21 years."