1- Different shades of life

Apni apni soch,
Apni apni chaal,
Haal hua behaal,
Apni apni sath!

Ho.....apni apni raahein hain,
Apni apni manzil hain,
Par hai inhe sath chalna.....

___________

University, where so many students comes to study from different backgrounds. Every one holds different life story. Some lives life to the fullest while some put themselves away from friendshipr etc. Some make so many friends while some get enemies. Some like to tease others while some get annoyed by them. The university life is a different kind of experience for each student out there. In the middle of thousands people, students get to interact with many people opposite or similar to their personality and at last it depends on the individual that how he/ she like to live this life.

" Gosh! Let me find him. I will kill him for not picking up my call. I know he must be busy flirting with girls-"

The girl, who was muttering angrily didn't realize when she bumped with someone. She hurriedly stood up and first passed glared at her friends who were laughing at her.

" Oh my, my bad! let me help you-"

" No need, thankyou."

The guy replied then crouch down to grab the books which fell down after colliding with this girl.

" Why is he....so cold."

She muttered while staring at his back who is perhaps going toward the library to study. Little did she know, he has always noticed her even though they had their first encounter.

" Kavya, look there is your jaan..."

Her, Kavya's friend grabbed her attention making Kavya to look at the direction where her friend Reet is pointing.

Reet and Simran ( other friend of kavya) laughed at the word 'jaan'.

Kavya glare at the person who is busy laughing with his friends.

Whereas,

Ekansh, took his usual seat in library and sighed. He has that aura which attracts people toward him, still his personality don't let them come near him. He does not speak much. Its weird that its his last year and he has only one friend who too is just for namesake.

He took out his mobile from bag and open it to check the message of his mother-

" Me and your father is going out of the country for work. Be good with others, okay. we will come soon. Take care beta."

He sighed and put his mobile back. His chat box is filled by these types of chats only by his parents. Honestly, his only favorite person from his family was his grandmother who is dead unfortunately. Apart from her, his elder brother is his favorite and others are....just, *sigh* can't say anything.

He took out his notebook from bag and open it. Smile started to form against his lips seeing the pencil sketch made by him of someone whom he is admiring since 6 months now. It was raining when he got the first glimpse of Kavya..

He is not that fond of rain but she forced him stay under trees and stare at her enjoying happily with her friends. But time played its game and she had to leave soon.

No girl was able to grab his attention until his eyes met the beauty of Kavya. Next day when he saw Kavya coming to his English class, that day he realized she has same class with him. Her playfulness, giggle, cheerful personality attracted him the most. He don't know what it is but he likes to admire her.