12- Rajvansh's Haveli

Tu Mera Koyi Na,
Hoke Bhi Kuch Laage.......

Kiya Re Jo Bhi Tune,
Kaise Kiya Re.....
Jiya Ko Mere Baandh,
Aise Liya Re......

Samajh Ke Bhi Na,
Samajh Main Sakun......

Saweron Ka Mere,
Tu Sooraj Laage......

___________

She thought to throw the pack in dustbin but as soon as she stood up, she felt someone grabbing her wrist and puling her down to sit again.

Ishaani widen her eyes realizing that this time she ain't sitting on couch, but on Rudra's lap. His eyes stare intensely into her doe one.

" Rudra."

His name came out as whisper from her mouth while he tuck the strand of her hair behind the ear.

" Kya kar rahi thi tum."

( What were you doing?)

He asked with low tone and she clutched the cigarette box tightly in her hands, afraid that he will take it from her.

" Vo, um..you called me?"

She asked and tried to get up from his lap but he put his one hand on the side of her waist to keep her still.

" Don't move,"

Saying, Rudra cupped one side of her cheek and gave a reply to her question.

" I didn't."

Ishaani licked her lower lip nervously and look down.

" Oh."

She tried to get up again as she does not want Rudra to see the pack of cigarette she is hiding behind her back.

" First, give me that."

She look at him hurriedly and blinked several times. Seems like he caught her already. Rudra smiled and move his hand behind her back then slowly took the pack from her hands.

" You know, it would have been useless to throw it cause I can buy another one, right?"

Well, he is right but still- she want to do every little effort to make him leave this habit of his. She sighed and asked.

" Why don't you leave it."

Rudra chuckled slightly and put the packet inside his pocket again.

" How?"

He asked then put his other hand on the other side of her waist too. Ishaani didn't realize when her fingers started to play with the button of his shirt.

" Umm, maybe substituting it with some other thing that helps you calming down."

She presented her idea.

" Hmmm, tell me something as substitute."

Rudra said and Ishaani nodded as yes then started to think.

" some snack, food or anything like this that can divert your mind from this disgusting thing."

He raised his eyebrows amusingly when she showed pure hate to the thing he uses.

" you know what calms me down and what can divert my mind from this."

Ishaani nodded, gesturing him to continue. Rudra tilted his head slightly and said.

" Tum."

( You.)

Her eyes widen and she felt her cheeks getting warm due to his reply. She chose to say the first thing that came into her mind.