19- Ekansh never betrayed his friends

___________

" We shouldn't be leaving them."

Ruhaan said and Rudra hummed. But, they were unable to go back in the haveli again when a car came in a full speed and stopped infront of them. Both of them look at the car with slight widen eyes cause of the speed. The person inside the car slide his window down and said.

" Come and sit fast."

" But-"

" Just come."

Ekansh, didn't let Ruhaan continue. The very next second, Rudra and Ruhaan went inside the car. Ekansh ignite the engine and drove away from there.

" They are..... Safe!"

Ekansh said the words which Rudra and Ruhaan must wanted to hear.

" How?"

Rudra asked and Ekansh glance at him who is sitting on passenger seat then look in front and started to speak while driving.

FLASHBACK-

Like their plan, Ekansh went to talk to Randhir who was shocked at first but Ekansh knows how to play with words and he successfully trapped Randhir in his words. Randhir was easy to handle, for Ekansh.

" But bhaiya-"

" Don't tell him anything yet, Chachu."

Somehow Randhir agreed and told so much about that basement to Ekansh, thinking he is their son and he'll be helping them. Ekansh is their blood and he is bound to do these works in future then why not, he should know?

Ekansh was going with the plan but while talking to Randhir, he get to know that how cruel are Rajvansh's to their enemies. He could not let anything happen to Rudra and Ruhaan. His own family is so dangerous. One mistake and he would surely lose his friends.

So he thought to play with his own family a little.

He chose to change the plan a little so that Randhir don't suspect him and his friends. The natural response he got from Ruhaan and Rudra, it was enough to take Randhir in his side.

He was waiting in the control room with Randhir and keeping his eyes on Ruhaan-Rudra through CCTV. For Randhir, Ekansh was doing everything for Rajvansh's benefit while- Ekansh was doing every single for his friends. Nobody had any idea what Ekansh was thinking.

He had wrote something in his palm secretly before meeting Randhir. When he had face to face interaction with Ruhaan and Rudra, he put his palm over the glass making Ruhaan to read whatever he had written on his palm.

Ask everything later. I will meet you two outside the haveli. Escape this place somehow, the guards won't kill you. After getting together again, We three will head to S.R HOTEL.

While the reaction Rudra was giving Ekansh- he was sure that Rudra still didn't suspect him, same goes to Ruhaan. He knew they'll be coming and they did too.

That's speaks how much trust they have on each other.

After leaving Ruhaan ans Rudra in the basement. Randhir took Ekansh to Abhay, Tara, Anika and Suyash.

Randhir told others about Ekansh very proudly. For a second, Rajvansh's were shocked but not much. They were euphoric to know that finally, they've got the hold of Jay's son- Rudra.

" That's my son."

Abhay said with proud smile on lips and patted Ekansh's shoulder. Tara didn't look much happy as off-course, Ekansh is not her son. She never loved him and all she did till now was nothing but a bare act.