11- To Rajvansh's Mansion

sanson main teri nazadikiyon ka.....
itr tu ghol de ghol de.....
main hi kyun ishq,
zaahir karun.....
Tu bhi kabhi bol de... bol de....

lake jaan hi,
jayega meri
katikal har tera,
bahana hua.....
tujhse hi shuru,

tujhpe hi khatam....
mere pyaar ka,
fasana hua.....

Tu shamma hai,
toh yaad rakhna,
main bhi hoon paravanaa.....

___________

Rudra, I don't know if I am alive or not while you are reading this letter. But son, you remember how you once asked oif your father is alive or not? And I gave you positive reply. Son, I believe he is still alive and he must be missing us so much but son, he is stuck somewhere.

It was the time when you were 3 only ( the time when we separated from your father). I had to leave you father with you cause he forced me to go away. The place where we were staying was not safe for us. I asked you father to come too but he did not. He was standing still on his decision cause he had big responsibility set over his shoulders, Son.

The Rajvansh..., Perhaps you know them as they are practically very famous. But son, The Rajvansh are not what they show the world. Behind those good deeds, they are doing many sinful acts. Unfortunately, Your father was the right hand and most trusted man of ABHAY RAJVANSH- a man who is so ruthless and unpredictable. RAJAVNSH'S most of the work are excuted in their haveli- the place where they don't take their children much.

I was pregnant with you when for very first time, I saw your father and Abhay Rajvansh talking about killing someone who was being hindrance in their illegal business. I was so shocked that I had a fight with your father when ABHAY left. I told him to leave this business but he denied. Our relation was not going well. I was worried for your future, for us but your father had his own plan set in mind. When you were 1 year old, your father told me that he cannot leave Abhay because he was planning to expose him. He wanted to give proofs to police. He despised Abhay, so much than anyone because Abhay's father had killed his parents when he was 10 only. He wanted a deadly revenge and for that he chose this way. He became his most trusted man after several years.

But, Your father was shocked to see sinful acts of Rajvansh. Now his personal revenge went aside and he wanted to save those innocent girls and other people whom Rajvansh has kept hostage.

But his mission failed son, somehow Abhay's younger brother get to know about his plan and Abhay sent his Men to attack us. Your father saved us but couldn't himself.

2 years later, when my all hope were long gone; a Man suddenly came to my house. I was terrified to see Abhay Rajvansh, his father and brother. I get to know that your father is still alive. Being the perfect assassin, Rajvansh needed him that's why they pulled the dirty trick and forced your father do every sin without his will. He warned your father that he will kill both of us if he tried to do something to ruin their hardwork. Since that day, Rajvansh has kept their eyes on us Son through their guard. Somehow, I didn't let them see you and left that place too. I would hide you from them. I didn't want their shadow on you.

The guard who had responsibilty of keeping his eyes on us, after few years- he too started to support us by several ways. After my death, he'll be giving wrong information about you. RAJVANSH won't get to see you, son. They can never. The guard is helping us cause once, I...if he ever see you, he'll tell you himself.

I could not tell you anything cause If I would have, Your father would have get killed.

He is still alive, Son. Still alive.