bonus chapter

because of all the love and support this book has gotten here is a bonus chapter for y'all

- love venus 

lilith read winnie the pooh out loud her hand running throuhg her youngest childs hair while her other arm drapped around her other sons body pulling him closer to her in a protective motherly way.

her daughter sitting on the other side of her mother curled up to her side her eyes following each word on the page.

'' and then winnie and all his frinds went to sleep'' she finished the story closing the book with a soft smile '' and so did the little boy who stayed up past his bed time '' she added looking at the half sleeping four year old nuzzeling closer to her. 

'' mama ?'' her daughter asked carefully '' where is daddy?'' she asked quietly as lilith keept lulling the youngest into a deep sleep her hands running through his ahri to calm him. 

she kissed her daugthers forehead. '' they'll be home soon sweetheart, why dont you go upstairs and we can watch a movie'' she suggested gently.

her daughter who had just turned nine happily obliged and silently left her little brothers room heading upstairs to her mothers room awaiting her for movie night.

liliths eldest son however stayed in his mothers arms. 

he glanced down at his little brother noticing him sleeping. '' i want to be like daddy when i grow up'' he whispered lowly. lilith smiled softly at her child ''  i want to protect you too mama, and sierra too'' he claimed as lilith ran her hands across his cheeks. 

those dark eyes her son had gotten from her husbands shinning with the same devotion and slight madness- but also her own stubbornness and anger could be found in them. '' your only elleven remo, your only concern should be getting through school and your friends, your dads can take of me and you, and sierra, and luca very well''' lilith swore softly before standing up making sure her youngest were tucked in properly before extracting her hand for her eldest son smilling softly at him.

he seemed to forget the conversation as he grabbed her hand and let her lead him upstairs to watch a movie with his sister and mother.

doing witch all three fell asleep.

lilith woke up to someone lifting her from the couch. her eyes opening despite how exhausted she felt. she smiled when she found dominic holding her close to his chest. '' hallo little wife'' he smiled down at her kissing her lips softly as he carried her to her bedroom. 

her arms and legs wrapped around him as she kissed his neck softly yet still leaving marks for all to see. 

'' is our little wife horny?'' another familiar voice spoke once the door shut. 

'' i think so look at her claiming nic's neck like some needy whore'' another voice spoke. allesandros hands reaching out to touch her soft silk like skin his hands cupping her round breasts as he sucked in a breath. '' throw her on the bed will you brother, i need to have a taste or i might die '' he muttered as he breathed in her sweet scent. 

so perfect for him for them. 

dominic chuckled at his brother but doing so none the less watching with a predator like expresion as her breast jiggled her tank top having rode up exposing her breast as her shorts was quickly ripped off my allesandro his mouth instantly lapsing onto her pussy.

'' please daddy-'' she cried out as he gripped onto her hips as lorenzo began leaving wet sloppy kisses on her neck, dominic fondeling with her breasts while dante spread out his legs watching his angel moan and cry out in pleasure.

what a sight. 

his brothers blood covered hands roaming her body coating it in red. and yet she didnt seem to notice nor care. his own bloodied hands wrapping around his length.

who knew a woman could be so hot covered in her husbands enemies blood.

lilith did. she looked ravishing.

red was after all beutiful on her. '' fuck me please'' she begged helplessly. such a pretty whore, dante thought. 

as dominic positioned her ass on his rock hard dick not needing lubricant seeing as her cum was enough. the same cum allesandro licked off his lips with a sastefied smirk. trailing kissed down her stomach and breast as she screamed out while dominic fucked her ass. 

lorenzo silencing her suffing her mouth and putting it to good use around his cock. 

and dante couldnt resist touching her anymore as he positioned himself so he could ram into her tight pussy. '' such a good girl for us taking us all like a good slut'' he praised her before knocking the breath out of her, never stopping his fast and brutal thrusts. 

she surely was theirs. no doubt. 

their lillith. 

their wife. 

their love

their soulmate

and as always their angelic and holy whore. 

theirs.