chapter tweenty six

chapter tweenty six 

' if ever you asked lilith'

----------------------------------

 lillith was never perfect

lillith was never perfect. no one was. but lillith knew she wasn't. how she not know.

first it was her mother always so angry, and lillith never understood why- first she was angry about lillith ruining her mother body while lillith didn't understand what that meant. then she was angry about lillith always being in the way. and then she was angry about lillith always speaking too much.

then it was her sister, who had been lillith only idol, her best friend and role model. one day she just vanished and lillith was soon to realize or at least her mind was soon to tell her it was her fault- after all no one wanted someone like lillith around.

then it was her brother- the endless torture and bullying. from being beaten to a pulp, or pushed down stairs to being called names and being spread rumors about- horrid rumors which was not true.

then it was her father and his constant silence, his disappointed gaze that always headed lillith way.

then it was the tone her friends used whenever she would speak just a bit to much, and the way they would look if she thought about something for too long and forgot to speak.

she always she wasn't perfect. if other people wasn't pointing it out to her she had no trouble doing to herself.

she found an escape in art- paintings, drawings, building , nature, places even human being. weather it was looking at art or creating it didn't matter to her. as long as she could find something to pour entire heart into, something that would not mind being the circulation of her thoughts.

even if it was just for a few moments.

she would rather have than that constant fear and worry.

and lillith was terrified. now more than ever. ever since her sister left she had nothing to truly lose.