chapter fourty two

' count for me'

 they didn't let go of me that night, and I thought I was going to break in the hands of them, I thought once I got back to their embrace it would be cold and I would only be able to feel his hands on me burning my skin away

but I did not.

I don't know why, or how. but I forgot about the scars and the healing bruises the second Alesandro took my hand and Lorenzo ran his fingers up and down my chest and shoulders, when Dominic layer down on my stomach kissing it ever so gently and when Dante pulled my head onto his lap stroking my hair ever so gently.

'' was it ours?'' Alesandro asked quietly as if there ever a doubt.

'' yes'' I replied to tired to tell him off and tell him there no one lese but them it could've been would've ever been. '' I didn't know how to tell you '' I added apologies.

I had known even before I was taken.

but I ¨had been scared. really scared, mostly of rejection.

what if they didn't want a kid? what if they didn't want me gaining weight '? and giving birth? what if that wasn't what they wanted-

but I suppose I didn't care anymore. I just smiled at them softly. ''well make another'' I assured them softly.

Dominic pressed a kiss to my stomach '' bet your ass we will my love'' he muttered making me chuckle from the tickling feeling it gave me.

'' laughing are we now?'' Alesandro teased amused letting go of my hand wrapping his hand around my throat instead. in a gentle yet firm hold.

his eyes searched mine looking for doubt perhaps? second thoughts? fear?

I don't think I could ever me scared of my Salvador. upon finding no hesitation he did not hesitate to place his lips on mine slowly kissing me almost nervously.

fearfully.

I kissed him back and it didn't take him long to deepen the kiss showing his tongue into my mouth letting it explore everything. I felt what I could identify as dates hands from the rings trail under my shirt kneading my breasts.

and what I assumed to be Dominic trailing sweet tormenting kisses down my stomach to my core. while Lorenzo began kissing my shoulders neck and leaving marks wherever he could.

'' tell us to stop '' Enzo whispered desperately.

I didn't reply due to kissing his twin, but I threw mt head back slightly moaning into Alex mouth when Dominic's tongue entered me.

'' fuck princess we're going to have our way with you all night'' Enzo mused before attacking my sensitive skin with his brutal kisses again.

good I loved this.

***

I wrapped my legs around Enzo's waist as he carried me somewhere. his hands on my ass holding me up not that I minded much. '' what are you gonane do?'' I whispered in his ear, forgetting every bad thing that had occurred as soon as they began toying with me like they used to.

'' are you going to fuck me daddy?'' I taunted him waiting for his reaction.

he threw his head back chuckle ling coldly. letting me know I fucked up. big time. '' we're going to fuck you into oblivion little girl, and your going to take everything like the good little slut you are'' he cooed ever so darkly throwing me on a huge bed.

a bed I recognized all to well.

I smirked up at all four of them as the surrounded me. '' on your knees little one'' Dante commanded hovering over me making me all wet.

'' no'' I taunted him.

he picked me up turning me around swiftly so I was laying with my stomach on my lap. he spanked me. he fucking spanked me and god did it feel good.

'' count for me '' he said darkly. before his hand made contact with my already red skin

'' one'' I said instantly as nic grabbed my jaw in a tight grip. '' your forgetting something aren't you?'' he teased me.

''one daddy'' I said innocently.

as innocently as I could at least.

but then again the sinners are always the best at acting like saints. 

***