chapter forty one

' not the only one'

anyways.. im back guys so heres another chapter for you lovely folks. 

Katya was the one to guide lillith to the warehouse. the Salvador already being there stationed in a special prisoner room waiting for him to wake up.

the guards outside of the cell didn't hesitate to let the two sisters pass as they entered the dirty room.

all eyes were on lillith expecting her to break, cry, scream, or even just shake even a little bit.

instead she just starred at the man chained to a chair in the middle of the room.

she walked over so she was inches from his face squinting her eyes at him before her hand raised high in the air followed by the sound of her hand hitting his face.

the slap echoed through the room and the man jolted awake making lillith take a step back. '' sugar?'' he said lowly starring at her coming to his senses looking around panicked.

'' you told me they didn't love me, that they were with that woman '' lillith accused circling around him. '' how cruel of you, tell me did you fake the photos? or did she force herself on them? '' she asked sickly sweet everyone was quiet and lillith had long forgotten she and victor wasn't alone.

'' fake them'' he whispered barely audible.

a laugh left lillith lips and her head twisted back though she didn't sound particularily amused. ''you know what I'm going to do to you ?'' she asked couching down in front of him starring right into his eyes.

'' I'm gonna lock you in a room for a month or whoever long it takes for you to loose your mind like I did, and im going to have you raped over and over again until all you can do is plead for mercy and do you no what I'm gonna do? deny it'' she starred at him almost manically.

'' please'' he begged helplessly seeing the madness in her blue eyes.

'' oh you've already began'' she chuckled at him a mockingly way. '' when I'm done with all that I'm gonna have you held down on some dirty floor and cut open and I'm gonna place your organs neatly beside you since I cannot place a dead infant next to you'' she spat.

'' still mourning your child sugar?'' he seethed spitting at the floor beside her. '' did you tell them yet? oh how bravely you fought to protect it, it was amusing really it was the doctor who placed your child next to you not me'' he said mockingly.

something snapped in lillith eyes. something completely unhindered and uncontrolable formed in this beutiful blue orbs of hers.

before anyone could register anything she ran her knife along his stomach cutting it open ruthlessly. '' tell me do you still find it amusing ?'' she asked bitterly.

'' you know what fuck my plan, I'm just gonna kill you now instead'' she said coldly. '' but I am going to cut you open and rip out your organs for you to eat'' she added sweaty

'' I have sons you know, three young boys, your robbing them from a father'' victor said through pain and gritted teeth.

lillith seemed to halter as another person in the room made their presence known. not chained or bound but rather looming in the shadows. a man by her side. '' they are your sons victor, they are Penelope kingstons sons, and you-'' she said pointing at lillith ever so calmly the man by her side seemingly glaring back at the Salvador who was glarring at the woman. '' - you should stop acting like your the only victim of his'' she said coldly.

'' I dont care how many victims he has I'm going to kill him either way he should've known better than to kill my child '' lillith replied coldly.

she wasn't the sweet college girl the Salvador had kidnapped anymore, she was a Salvador too now, and she fitted the role with grace and perfection.

but then again Salvador are never perfect. they are lunatics with beautiful eyes and crazy minds.

the woman scoffed. '' and you think I'm gonna stop you lillith ?'' she asked amused a smirk crossing her features. '' I'm here because i promised Penelope the mother of his children I would make sure he suffered I inteend only to watch, I cannot go break my promises to the dead can I now?'' she mused.

'' and you'' she said turning to victor Ivanov. '' you dirty little pig you should be glad it is her killing you and not me, you know I wouldve made it all the more worse, do you remember your brother? how I cut off his limbs? did they arrive to your manor? I send them myself wrote the note and all he died screaming too you know im sure lillith will make you scram too right piggy?'' she mused before returning to the shadows ever so calmly.

the silhouette of the man with her wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her closer was the last thing lillith saw before turning back to victor.

'' so tell me victor do you want to keep your tongue or your hands? '' lillith asked coyly.

victor opened his mouth to answer but lillith caught him off.

'' never mind ill cut both off '' 

quick question guys what the hell does istg mean? like huh? you guys keep commenting it and im honestly so confused. 

- v