chapter nineteen

chapter nineteen

' daddy'

-----------------------

 what a beautiful thing insanity was

what a marvelous mind could do once insanity seeped through the cracks of the soul.

lillith hands trailed down dates body innocently batting her blue eyes at him. '' why so tense?'' she teased her hand reaching his lower stomach making him grip both her hands tightly. '' don't play with me little girl'' he warned breathlessly.

she tilted her head faking confusion.

'' someone's growing rather confident huh?'' he mused his hand wrapping around her throat in a lose enough grip not to choke her and yet a tight enough one to make everything within her scream for his touch.

'' what did I do?'' she asked smugly but her eyes soon widened as the brute before her pushed her onto the floor on her knees while he still sat on his bed. '' Dante-'' she asked now actually confused.

'' daddy'' he corrected instantly.

'' what?'' her voice was quiet and he smirked down at her. she could act all bold but in reality she was just a clueless little baby- at least to them she were.

'' call me daddy from now on little one'' Dante told her '' now I want you too be a good little girl for me, yes?'' he said and all she could do was nod all most paralyzed with confusion.

his chest was bare having intended to go to sleep before the angel now knelling before him had decided to play her games. he sat in only his boxers while she was wearing one of his dress shirts the sleeves rolled up her small hands not holding onto his thighs.

he brought the hand before wrapped around her throat up to her lips placing his thump between her lips before pushing it into her mouth and for some reason she couldn't quite explain that knot in her stomach formed again and she grew wet in between her legs.

'' will you suck my cock little one?'' Dante asked making her eyes widen in shock as he removed his hand from her face and instead placed both his hands on either side of him to support him as he leaned back slightly still looking down at his angel

'' I don't know- I haven't - I cant- I've never'' she stammered but he just chuckled. ''I'll teach you'' he told her instantly.

'' words little one'' he ordered making a shiver go down a spine. but not one of discomfort unlike what she would've thought. but rather one that made her hold back a moan. '' okay'' she whispered weakly.

'' try again'' he said with a glint in his eyes she couldn't quite tell what was.

'' okay- daddy'' she muttered her voice barely above a whisper and hadn't the room been as quiet as it was he wouldn't have heard her

'' take of my boxers will you little one'' Dante said taking his sweet time watching her every movement and every heave of her chest. her small hands making their way to his v-line before Shakenly pulling down his boxers making his hard member spring out.

Dante hummed in content '' now open your moth'' he guided her and she did as she was told.

slowly she took his tip into her mouth making him let out a groan. he held back the urge to grab the back of her head and fuck her pretty little mouth. but he had to remind himself she was no whore, she wasn't used to this.

she slowly took in some more a breathless moan escaping her making him lose control completely one hand now holding the back of her head slowly urging her to take him in fully his other hand caressing her cheek.

'' fuck lillith'' Dante gritted out tears streaming down her cheeks as he fucked her mouth. '' your doing so good little one, so bucking good'' he praised.

he glanced up at the door to his room smirking finding his younger brother standing there with a jealous look. '' your doing so good for daddy'' Dante praised before letting out a groan feeling her soft hands clutch his thighs even tighter.

he granted as he came in her mouth pulling away. '' swallow little one'' he commanded her and she did as she was told swallowing the salty substance. he pulled his boxers back on. wiping of some cum that dripped down from the corner of her mouth.

'' white the show'' Lorenzo state walking over to lillith who looked at him wide eyed. ''Enzo-'' she began in a panicked voice.

'' shh cuore mio, you were so good for your daddy hmm?'' he praised making her cheeks flush red realization of what she had just down setting in. she tried to stand up only to be pushed back on her knees by Lorenzo.'' not so fast. '' he commanded.

'' my turn. ''

****

Dante woke up before lillith did and he quite enjoyed it.

starring down at her for once peaceful face as she sleeps on her stomach hugging a pillow her golden blonde hair sprawled across the bed, the silk sheets only covering half of her body as he laid on his side admiring her beauty.

his hand drawing circles on her soft skin.

her blue eyes fluttered open and she groaned clearly still tired. '' good morning little one'' he greeted softly brushing some strands of hair out her face. she hummed a quiet' good morning' before closing her eyes again turning so her back was turned to him.

he furrowed his brows for a second when she grabbed hi hand placing it on her lower stomach holding it there. he smiled in content as he pulled her closer so she was firmly pressed against him.

'' five more minutes'' she muttered to him.

he wouldn't mind staying like this for the entire day. her in his arms her soft breathing filling the silence as he absentmindedly drew small circles on her stomach before drifting back to sleep himself.

serenity.

he thought.

this is the purest form of serenity.