chapter four

chapter four

' a sour lod in life'

----------------------------

 lillith woke up quite confused finding herself wrapped up in too soft sheets

lillith woke up quite confused finding herself wrapped up in too soft sheets. they suddenly weren't her cheap Walmart sheets, that much she knew for certain.

besides the sheets smelled of strong cologne, and she was also one hundred percent sure she knew no one- at least well enough to be in their bed - that owned such an expensive smelling cologne.

and then the previous day came crashing down and her eyes shot open her entire body going into flight or fight.

she looked around the room alarmed only relaxing her shoulders ever so slightly when she saw she was alone in the prom. light was shining through the windows which made the room look beautiful.

she frowned, a kidnapper's room was not supposed to look this nice.

it was quite unfair.

she wrapped the sheets tighter around herself sitting up curling up under the sheets only the part of her face above her nose peeping out warily. then she spotted a little piece of paper laying on the bed stand. and though she knew she shouldn't she grabbed it.

it could be a way out, or something she could blackmail the monsters most likely waiting right outside of her door to hurt her. but to her disappointment the note was quite different.

' morning love, I hope you slept well, please when you wake up join us downstairs for breakfast and talk- your endow' she curled the note up and threw it at the wall the panic from yesterday not entirely gone but an determination to not go down without a fight appearing.

she had not listen to her best friend jills long talks about serial killers and true crime just to die without even fighting. there were no way.

she slowly crawled out of bed glancing out the window. she was on the third story of a building. she couldn't jump from her without dying or breaking every single bone in her body. '' considering jumping?'' a deep voice spoke as she turned around startled seeing Dominic standing a few feet from her.