Chapter 46

Henrik's POV

Easton, Weston and I decided that we will go to my cousin's house today, because his mate just gave birth to their second kid, and we weren't able to see them.

I have already called to ask them if we can go to their house, and they said that it's open for us, so when we're dressed, we go straight there.

I knock on Tyson's door when I reach it, and the door opens only a few seconds later.

"Hi." Tyson says with a smile.

We greet him back, and I give him a hug, before I take his older kid from his arms, and then we go towards the living room, where we find Rhett with their baby.

I smile at the kid, then I go towards the couch to sit next to Rhett, and my mates follow me.

I pass the older kid to Weston, who reluctantly takes him, then I extend my hand to touch the baby gently.

Rhett decided to put the kid on my laps, before he says that he has to make a bottle of milk for him.

I pet the kid's hair, and I smirk brightly when he opens his eyes, but it seems that he doesn't like me very much, because as soon as he sees me, he starts to cry loudly.

"Don't worry, he's just obsessed with Rhett, and he doesn't like the fact that he has to leave him sometimes." Tyson tells me, so I nod slightly, and then I gently move my legs, trying to make the baby stop crying.

I manage to do that, and this seems to annoy Tyson, because he groans loudly, making me look at him.

"What?" I ask him, and he glares at me playfully.

"I tried to make him stop crying a lot of times, and I never managed to do that, at least not until he got too tired to stay awake, and it took you just a few seconds." Tyson says and I chuckle.

"It seems that he likes me." I say, and then I gesture for Easton to sit on my other side, where Rhett sat a while ago, which he does this without any questions.

I gently put the kid on his lap, and he looks at me with wide eyes, definitely not expecting that I will let him hold the baby.

When I make sure that the kid won't fall, I take Easton's hand in mine, and then I put it on the baby's head, before I make him gently pet the kid.

Weston laughs because of Easton's expression, and I chuckle too when I see that he looks like he wishes to be anywhere but here, which makes Easton glare at us.

"I think that it's Weston's turn." Easton says.

I just roll my eyes, and I take the other kid from Weston, while he makes a sound of disagreement, which make me smile, because it seems that he likes Weston.

I pass the kid to Tyson, and then I give Weston the baby.

He smirks at the little boy, and he starts to tell him some stupid things.

So I decide that the kid will be better in my arms, and I take him from Weston, which makes both of my mates chuckle slightly.