Chapter 3

Easton's POV

I have told my girlfriend that she should come over soon, because my brother won't be back for another few hours, and my parents aren't here at all.

So, this will mean that we will have a whole evening to ourselves.

But I'm slightly worried right now, because I also know that she will want to do something more than just kissing, and I don't think that I want to do that.

Which makes me reconsider why I even called her, but I guess that my rational thinking was turned off for a few minutes.

And now it's too late to tell her that she shouldn't come over, because she's already here, and I can see that she's walking towards the front door.

So, I stand up from the couch, and then I open the door with a bright smile that's definitely fake, but I don't think that she realises it.

"Hey." Penelope says, and I gritty her back before I give her a kiss.

I let her come inside, and then I close the door behind her, before I lead her towards the living room, where we sit next to each other on one of the couches.

We just talk for a while, which calms me a bit, because it makes me hope that she's not expecting me to do anything with her.

But a while later, she leans in to kiss me, so I kiss her back, hoping that she wants to just make out as we do every time that she comes here.

We have been together for a few years and the both of us know that we will have mates, so we decided that we will only kiss each other, but lately I feel like she's expecting more.

And it seems that I'm correct, because her hand slowly starts to slide down my chest and towards my pants.

I quickly grab her hand, before she can touch my pants, and she pulls away from the kiss, before she looks at me with a frown.

"Why did you stop me?" She asks me with a worried look.

"Because I don't want to do anything more than kiss you, that's what we agreed to do when I asked you to be with me." I remind her and she nods slightly, but I can see the anger on her face.

"Well, I want more, and I'm sure that you do too." She tells me, and I try to disagree, but she starts to talk again.

"If not then clearly there's something wrong with you. I'm sure that it's impossible for anyone to not find me attractive, so if you won't want me, then I will have to assume that you're gay or something." Penelope tells me.

I see that her lips are forming a slight smirk, even though she's trying to hide it as best as she can.

Which makes me realise that she's not only telling me this, but she's trying to threaten me to sleep with her.

I quickly push her off of me, and this makes her fall to the floor, since she was sitting on my lap.

I quickly stand up and when she looks at me with an annoyed expression, I decide to spit at her face, before I pick her up, and I carry her out of my house.

"Don't come back here ever again." I tell her, before I shut the front door.