Chapter 11

Easton's POV

My brother doesn't say anything, and he makes me walk the rest of the way towards the house that is in front of us.

When we get close, I can smell that my mate's here, so I guess that the both of us will be mated to the family of the Alpha of this pack.

Which is good, because it will definitely make him like us, or at least I hope so, because I would want to finally have an Alpha who won't wants everyone to just get out of his way.

Weston opens the front door, and then he pushed me inside, which make some groan, because I really hate when he's pushing me, and it's really not necessary, since I'm walking willingly.

Now that I'm inside, I'm sure that my mates somewhere near me, and it seems that she's getting closer, so I leave Weston, while he locks the door, and I go in the direction of the smell.

"You're back quicker then I expected." A man says with a bright smile.

I quickly realise that this man is my mate, so I smile too, although then I frown, because I realise that he thinks that I'm Weston.

He comes closer to me, and I open my mouth to tell him that I'm not my brother, but before I can do it, I feel his lips on mine.

I force myself to pull away, and then I take a few steps back, before I look at my mate.

Now I'm able to think clearly, and I quickly realise that my mate's a man, not a woman.

It makes me feel sick, and I quickly try to run in the direction that smells like piss, hoping that it will lead me to the bathroom.

I throw up a few times, and this makes my stomach hurt, but I push through the pain, and I go to the sink to wash my face.

When I'm done, I stay in the bathroom for a few more minutes, trying to make a plan in how to get out of this house unnoticed.

I'm sure that my brother and that man are already waiting for me near the bathroom, because I can smell them, so I won't be able to go out without them seeing me.

I look around and I can see a window, but it's a bit too small for me to use it to get out of this room.

I sigh in frustration and I try to open the door, but I start to feel sick again, so I decide to open the window slightly to get some fresh air, hoping that it will help me feel better.

Although it seems that my brother thinks that I'm about to run away, because only a few seconds later, I hear that somethings hits the bathroom door, and then the door opens, before my brother walks inside.

"How are you?" He asks me, and he looks a bit surprised that I'm not trying to get out already.