Chapter 40

Easton's POV

Everyone stays in the living room for a while longer, and we have to listen to Edward's complaining, although a while later Oliver finally manages to shut him up.

"You can go upstairs." Oliver says, and we quickly leave the living room, not wanting Edward to have enough time to make us stay.

When we walk into Henrik's bedroom, I sit on the bed, while Henrik laughs slightly, before he turns to look at me.

"Don't mind papa, he's a bit too stern sometimes, it's not your fault that someone accidentally made the alarm ring." Henrik says, and I nod with an amused smile.

To be honest, I enjoyed seeing this side of Edward, because I never saw him this annoyed.

And I'm sure that I will have to annoy him again soon, but I guess that I will have to find a way to make sure that the whole pack won't get involved.

I look at Weston, and he has a stern loon on his face, while he's looking directly at me.

"What?" I and him curiously.

"I know that it wasn't an accident, and I know that you pressed the button.

But I guess that you're lucky that your friends are nice enough to lie for you." Weston says, and my eyes widen slightly, because I didn't expect anyone to find out about it.

I don't manage to hide my shock well enough, and soon I can feel that someone slaps my face harshly.

"Are you stupid or what?" Henrik asks me, and now his amusement is gone.

"I just wanted to impress them, and it worked." I tell him, and he just shakes his head in disappointment, which seems to make Weston look a bit less annoyed.

"Sorry." I say, but I guess that he sees that I'm not really sorry, and he decides to ignore it.

He puts some movie on TV, and then he moves closer go Weston, before the both of them cuddle to each other.

I roll my eyes, and then I try to cuddle to them too, but Henrik pushes me away, which makes Weston chuckle, and I groan.

"Why can't I cuddle with you?" I ask Henrik with a frown on my face.

"Because you scared us, and a lot of other people, so now you will have to deal with the consequences." He says, sounding uninterested in talking to me.

I just roll my eyes, and I cuddle him again, this time I make sure that I have a strong grip on him, which prevents him from getting out of my grip.

When Weston realises that Henrik can't push me away, he sends me a stern look, which looks like he's threatening to kill me.

So, I groan again, before I let him go, and I move to lay on the other side of the bed, with a pout on my face.

We stay quiet for a while, and I lay with my back towards them, so I can't see what they're doing, but I guess that they're just cuddling.

A few moments later, I feel that Henrik puts their arms around me, and he tries to make me turn to face him, but I refuse to do that, so he just gives me a kiss in my head, before he goes back to my brother.