Chapter 7

Easton's POV

My brother doesn't say anything for a long moment, and he looks angry, which makes me worry that he's angry at me, but I know that there's no reason for that.

"It's good that you broke up with her then, and I don't think that your mate would have forgave you if you ever mated with someone else.

To be honest, I don't really think that your mate will forgive you for even being with someone else, but the fact that you won't be dating anyone when you will meet your mate will definitely help." He tells me, and I roll my eyes.

"Do you know that there are a lot of werewolves that dated before they met their mate? I even know a few of them personally, and some of them even have kids, which were accepted by their mates.

So, I really don't think that what you're saying is very true, although I know that it might cause some problems in the future." I respond.

"Whatever, just don't do anything that you will regret." He says, and then he stands up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" I ask him, because it's way too early for him to go to sleep, and I know that he doesn't like to stay in his room for longer than he has too.

"I have to get some rest, I will be leaving early tomorrow." He tells me, and that's when I remember that we will be visiting our family which lives in another pack.

That's where out uncle lives, and he just had a kid, so we want to see him and his family.

It wodul be nice if Weston and I could just drive there together, but that won't be possible, because we couldn't take the time off from work at the same time.

So, he will have to drive there a few days before I will, and he will come back a few days before me.

"I forgot about it." I say.

"I'm not surprised, you forgot about a lot of things." He tells me, and I just roll my eyes.

I want to argue with him, but I know that it's true, so I can't do that.

When he leaves, I decide that I will go upstairs too, because I still didn't even start to pack, and I know that I will forget about it soon.

And that will make me pack right before I will have to leave, and I know that I will forget everything as I do every time.

So, I quickly pack some clothes into my bag, and then I leave it next to the door, before I go back downstairs to eat something.

To be honest, now that I'm not dating anymore, I'm a bit more interested in this whole mate thing.

I just hope that my mate will be a good looking girl, with a good behavior, because I doubt that I will stay with some bastard that won't even respect me.