Chapter 43

Weston's POV

A few days later, all of us are feeling better, and it turned out that I'm ill too, but I didn't fell it as much as Easton and Henrik did.

Not long ago, my friend called me to tell me that he will be hanging out with a few of his friends, and that I should join them.

I don't want to see him if there will be a lot more people with him, because I don't know them, and I don't really want to know them.

But I made a mistake of telling Easton about that, and he didn't seem happy that I don't want to make new friends, so he managed to convince Henrik to make me go there.

And I didn't know how to tell him to leave me alone, so I ended up agreeing to go.

I'm sure that Easton did that so he could have Henrik for himself for a while, which I wouldn't have minded, because he's out of the house a lot and I get to spend some alone time with Henrik often.

But I'm annoyed that he couldn't just tell me to go outside for a few hours, instead of making me do something that I don't want to do.

I quickly finish dressing, and then I go downstairs, making sure to send Easton a glare when I pass him, which makes him chuckle slightly.

"You will be fine, having a few friends won't kill you." He tells me, and I roll my eyes, before I open the front door.

I can hear that he's following me, so I turn around, and I frown at him, silently telling him to tell me why he's here.

"If you really don't want to go, then just stay." He tells me, now looking slightly guilty. "I don't want you to be angry at me for making you go out." He says.

I consider it for a while, before I decide that I should just go, because I already said that I will go, and I'm sure that Henrik won't be happy if I will stay.

"It's too late for me to stay now, I'm sure that everyone's already waiting for me." I say, now a bit less angrily.

Then I turn around, and I walk out of the house.

I walk through the woods towards the pack house, and when I reach it, I can see my friends, although what I see next almost makes me tune around.

But I can see that Richard already saw me, so I just sigh in frustrating, before I go twoards him and all of his friends.

I try to not make it seem obvious that I don't want to be here, but there are a lot more people that I expected, and I really don't want to be here at all.

I silently follow them towards one of the clearings, and I'm very thankful that Richard is walking next to me, but I doubt that he won't leave me for the whole time.

So, I try to prepare myself to talk with some of those strangers, who were introduced to me a few minutes ago.