Chapter 2

Weston's POV

I look at my brother and his girlfriend, and I really can't believe that he isn't waiting for his mate.

I really can't imagine kissing someone who isn't my mate, after all, my mate will be the one person who was literally made for me by the Moon Goddess.

But it seems that Easton doesn't feel that way too, and it's clear to me, because they're currently making out on the couch in our living room.

"Can you go somewhere else? I really don't want to see you cheating on your mate before you even meet them." I tell him, and that makes Easton look at me with a glare.

I really can't believe that this bastard has the same face as I do.

He tends to do stupid thing, and people have a hard time recognising us, despite the fact that there are a lot of differences, which are very clear.

At least they're clear to me, but I have been told a lot of times that they're not very easy to notice, which makes me roll my eyes every time that I hear it.

"Go away." Easton tells me, and then he turns back to the girl, who's ready waiting for him to kiss her again.

I just shake my head and I decide to go to my room, because I really don't want to see this girl in my apartment.

The main reason is that she's almost naked, even though she has clothes on.

Thankfully our parents aren't here right now, though I'm sure that dad would have a lot to say about what Easton's doing right now.

I watch some movie, but before it can end, my brother comes inside of my room without knocking.

I roll my eyes, and I stop the movie, before I glare at him.

"What are you watching?" He asks me, and he comes over to sit next to me on my bed.

"Nothing." I tell him and he laughs slightly.

"Well, I'm lonely, so I want to watch nothing with you." He tells me and I just shake my head, before I decide to pick another movie, because this one is about to end, so there's no point in making Easton watch it with me.

"Why aren't you with your girl? Did you decide that you cheated on your mate enough for today?" I ask him and he groans.

"Don't say it like that, I don't even know my mate, and I'm sure that if she was made for me, like you keep saying, then she wouldn't mind that I had a girlfriend before I met her." He tells me, and I decide to not say anything to that.

To be honest, there might be some truth in it, because if someone was made just for Easton, then I'm sure that they will be just as stupid as he is.

I laugh slightly, which makes Easton look at me, but I don't pay any attention to him, and I look back to the TV.

He decides to do the same, and he doesn't question me, most likely because he already knows that I won't tell him anything that I don't want to tell him.