Chapter 20

Easton's POV

We I told Weston to not answer, and I just hope that our parents won't know what that little mark means.

After all, they don't really know much about the phones, so I doubt that they know more than how to actually text someone.

They're not the type of people who like to use phones, and other similar thing more than they have to.

But I lose my hopes when Weston gets another text, which again is from our parents.

"They say that they know that I saw the message, and that I have to talk to them, or that will tell the Alpha that something is wrong with us." Weston tells me, and I sight in frustration, before I nod.

"Call them then. I guest that we should just tell them what's going on, we will survive without out things, we have most of them here already anyway." I say with a shrug, and Weston seems to agree, so we look at Henrik for his opinion and he shrugs.

So, Weston calls our parents  and I try move closer to him to make sure that I will be able to hear everything.

Although that's not really necessary, because I'm a werewolf, and I would have heared them from the other side of the living room.

"Where are you?" Dad asks, with an angry voice. "The house is a mess, and if you won't be here soon to clean it  then you shouldn't come back at all." He tells us.

"Okay." I say, before Weston can say anything. "I guess that you will have to start cleaning your house, because we found a better house in a better pack with better people in it." I say, and then I hang up, before he can answer.

I give the phone to Henrik, before Weston can do anything.

"Can you take his card out?" I ask him, and he nods before he goes upstairs.

He comes back a few minutes later, and he gives Weston his phone.

"You won't be able to call anyone for now, but I told papa to get another card for you." Henrik tells him, and Weston nods in acknowledgement.

"Well I guess that we won't have to go to that pack anymore." Weston says, and he sounds happy about it.

Although I know that he wanted to take the rest of his things from our former pack, as well as say goodbye to his friends.

But I'm sure that he will call them soon, to say what's going on, because even through I'm sure that my friends wouldn't be very supportive, his are a lot better, and I'm sure that they will still be friends after he will tell them everything.

I have already deleted all the apps that they might use to contact me, so I hope that I won't have to see then or hear from then again, because I don't want then to turn me against my mate.

Henrik's a lot better than them, and I will choose him over them, because I already realised that they don't deserve me.