Chapter 26

Henrik's POV

Going back to the house turned out to not be a good decision, because now is the time to go back to the pack hospital, so Easton and Weston can have their surgeries, and they're not very happy about it.

Weston doesn't like the idea at all, and I think that he might start to panic soon, and Easton refuses to open the bathroom door where he locked himself a few minutes ago.

I quickly message papa to ask him how to open the door, and instead of answering, he comes here, saying that he had to come back to take something anyway.

Papa greets us, so I greet him back and Weston just nods slightly.

I look at papa as he puts his ear to the door, and I arch my eyebrow questioningly.

He doesn't say anything, and then he pushes against the door harshly, which makes it snap, before it opens, letting us come inside of the bathroom.

"I was checking if he was next to the door, because I didn't want to accidentally hurt him with the door." Papa says, responding to my question.

I nod in acknowledgement, and then I look at Easton, who's looking at us with wide eyes.

Thankfully, the bathroom windows are small, so he wasn't able to run away, and I'm sure that he won't be able to run past two werewolves who are stronger than him.

"Let's go." I tell him, and he just shakes his head, before he stands up from his spot on the floor.

I prepare myself to catch him, but he doesn't move any further, so I go towards him, which actually allows him to run past me.

He almost runs past papa too, but even if he manged to do that, I'm sure that Weston would have caught him, because he's standing at the doorway.

I quickly walk over to papa, and then I pick Easton up, before I carry him down the stairs.

"I will walk." He tells me, and he seems to be a bit scared of what's going on, so I let him stand up, although I make sure to keep a firm grip on his arm.

Papa and Weston walk with us to the pack house, and then papa stays with us for a while, because I'm not sure if I will be able to make both Weston and Easton stay here, if they will decide to run away.

"Who's going first?" The doctor asks us a while later, when he finally comes here to talk with us.

"Not me." Easton says quickly, so the doctor turns to look at Weston who's about to go towards him, but I stop him.

"I think that it will be better if you will take Easton first, he's a bit more scared, so I don't want to stress him with all this waiting." I say and Easton glares at me slightly, but I ignore it.

So, the doctor tells Easton to go with him, and papa decided that he will leave us too.

Weston and I stay in the hospital room, and we try to watch a movie, but neither of us is really paying attention to it.