Chapter 35

Henrik's POV

Dad just reminded me that we will be having a family night, so I quickly go upstairs to tell my mates about it.

I really can't believe that I forgot about it again, because it used to be one of my favourite things to do, and I used to wait impatiently for this.

But I guess that now that I have my mates, I don't really need my family to entertain me, because I have the two of them to spend my time with.

Although that doesn't mean that I'm not happy about the family night.

After all my whole family will be there, and that only happens just when we have a family night.

And to my disappointment the family nights aren't as frequent as they used to be a few years ago.

"Ge ready, we're going out." I say when I walk inside of my bedroom.

I go towards my dresser to take some clothes out of it, and they do the same.

We quickly get dressed, and then we go back downstairs, but we have to wait for my family, and they seem to be taking their time today, which isn't normal for them.

When everyone finally gets downstairs, we go towards my grandparents' house, and I quickly notice that River's angry.

So I guess that he just argued with our parents about something, and that must have been the reason of the delay.

I decide to not ask him about it, because I know him enough to know that he will start to shout if someone will say something to him.

It still surprised me sometimes, because the Omegas aren't aggressive at all.

Although the omegas in my family tend to have anger issues, and that's most likely because of the fact that they have some Alpha blood in them too.

When we finally reach the back yard of my grandparents' house, a lot of the family is already here, so I take Easton and Westons, before we go to greet everyone.

When we're done, I look around to see where Edmund is, and when I see that there's a place for us to sit, then I drag my mates towards him.

Easton and Weston decide to talks to each other, while I talk with Leonard about his pregnancy, which he's still not very happy about.

But from what he says I think why he just doesn't like the fact that he has to carry the kid, although he doesn't mind that he will have to raise someone.

I don't really get why he doesn't want to carry a kid, because I don't really see the problem in it, and I won't mind carrying my own kids.

I just hope that giving birth isn't as painful as my family describes it, but I already decided to not worry about it for now.

"We're going to get something to drink." Easton tells me a while later, so I nod, and I watch him and Weston walk inside of the house, before I turn to look at Leonard again.