operation kill the stupid snow man....(someone dared me to make this)

normal POV.

everyone woke up and went to breakfast to eat.

once getting out there Amy set the food she prepared down in front of them.

"here pancakes and back on with eggs and orange juice" she said serving everyone.

"thanks Ames this is really good" sonic said with a mouthful.

everyone laughed and sonic blushed.

"what!?" he said with his face as red as a tomato.

everyone shook there head and went back eating.

when they were done blaze got up to help any with the dishes.

"thanks for the meal Amy it was great" she complimented drying a dish with heat from her powers.

Amy smiled.

"no problem"

after a few moments twilight walked in and started to put the dishes away.

once they were done everyone walked out to see the guys glaring and growling at something on the floor.

the three girls walked over and looked down. there stood Olaf, he had a happy smile.

"I thought I melted you! I'm so sorry for doing that!" blaze said to Olaf.

he just smiled.

"no problem, I am fine, and I see Amy has been doing well right?" he asked Amy with a cute wink.

she blushed and smiled.

"yes I've been doing fine....ugh I can't resist it anymore your too cute!" she said hugging him.

sonic growled.

"hey I thought I was the 'cute' one" sonic said with a pout.

shadow rolled his eyes.

"faker you arent cute your stupid" he said with a smirk.

sonic glared.

"take it ba-" sonic said being cut off.

"and I see twilight is as hot as ever with her fire form huh?" Olaf asked with a smirk.

twilight blushed and looked away.

shadow growled and pulled out his chaos emerald.

"chaos blast!" he shouted.

Olaf looked up and saw the blast coming "o snap" the blast hit and he stood there perfectly fine.

he smirked and went to talk, shadow smiled and snapped his fingers making the snowman blow up all over the room.

shadow smirked and put the emerald back.

" shadow! why would you do that!? he wasn't doing anything wrong!" twilight said looking at the blown apart snow prices around the room.

"wow shads you really blasted the stuffing out of him" sonic said Looking around the room.XD

" well someone had to get rid...of..him..." shadow said noticing the snowman was now back again somehow.

Olaf smirked "can't get rid of me-" he blew up from another blast but just a moment later he came back.

"you cant-" blast he was gonna again.

shadow growled seeing the snowman come back.

"die! you stupid, idiotic, worthless, jerky, weird, girlfriend stealing! trashy, no good, moronic snowman!!!!!" he yelled sending a blast towards the snowman with each word.