double date dare

ding!!!!!
knuckles: hey guys we got a dare!!!
Everyone: *walks in* whats up?
knuckles: we have a dare for sonamy and shadlight....
twighlight: whats shadlight???
amy: and whats sonamy?
shadow: its a mix of our names together...-_-
twighlight: oh..............how cute!!!
amy: cool.............so romantic.....
both girls: *squeal and jump up and down* thats sooooooooo cuttttteeeeee and swwwwweeeeeettt~...
boys: *cover ears* drama queens.....
amy: *quits jumping and glares* says the ones that fight just because i had to answer a question and i clearly stated that i still love sonic......
twighlight: yeah.... *glares too*
sonic: hey that doesnt count...because....because... o whatever, point made...... *crosses arms and huffs*
shadow: yeah whatever....-_- *bored*
twighlight and amy: *highfive* point one for the girls!.....
tails: alright so now that thats settled whats the dare??
knuckles: the dare is from @sonamyfanlover and it says i dare sonamy and the new couple shadlight to go on a double date...
sonic: wait i have to go and spend a whole evening with mr. grumpy pants along??? *points at shadow*
shadow:really i have to spend the evening with mr. whiny pants???.....
sonic: hey i am not a mr. whiny pants!!
shadow: yes you are its all you do!
sonic: yeah well your still the grumpy pants!
twighlight: HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sonic and shadow: what!?!?!
amy: you two dont even where pants!!! so just shut up and take us on our date!!
shadow ansd sonic: *looks down at themselfs* oh i forgot about that...hehe...
tails: *facepalms* they are dumber than sticks...
sticks: hey!! *gets ready to tackle him*
tails: no not you sticks the other sticks...
sticks: there is another one of me!?!?!? i have to go and find it!! *runs out door*
everyone: *facepalms*
knuckles: ok you four hedgies go on your date! *pushes them out door* and you two guys dont kill eachother!!! *closes door and turns to tails* you think they will survive??
twils: i think the only thing we have to worry about is if they make the girls mad and the girls kill them....
knuck: your right...o well better go get the get well cards in advance *walks out door*
tails: yeah we might need them...*goes to work shop*
sticks: *outside in the woods* where are you you evil no good other me!!!! *runs around looking*

with the four hedgehogs:
amy: so where do we want to go first??
twighlight: lets go out to eat! you guys choos where... *looks at the boys who are death glaring eachother*
shadow: we can go to mehburger...
sonic: no way i want chilidogs from the mall...
shadow: quit wining were going to mehburger and thats final!
sonic: no way its not! you dont tell me what to do!! *glares*
twighlight: *sighs* they are idiots....
amy: i agree...
shadow: fine ill just kill you and then i can go where i want! *gets ready to jump on sonic*
sonic: no when i kill you ill get to go where i want! *also gets ready to jump on shadow*
twighlight and amy: WOULD YOU BOTH SHUT UP!!! *grabs them by the ear and drags them to a seafood place*
shadow and soni: ow.ow,ow!!
girls: *lets them go* now behave yourselfes or we will make you behave! *glares at them*
boys: *huffs and crosses arms* fine! *sits down and waits to order while glaring at eachother when the girls arnt looking*
waiter: hi im aron and i will be your waiter today what can i get you?
twighlight: ill have a small chicken salad with a rasberry ice tea...
waiter: ok and what would you like miss??
amy: i will have the grilled chicken salad with a strawberry ice tea...
waiter: good choices and what about you two *askes the guys*
shadow and sonic: *too buy glaring*
twighlight and amy: ugh....they will have the steak sandwich with fries....
waiter: ok that will be right out... *walks away*
amy: sonic!! pay attention and quit glaring! *smacks him*
twighlight: shadow we are trying to go on a date not have staring contests so pay attention!! *smacks him too*
shadow and sonic: *snap out of glaring at eachother* owwwwww!! what the heck was that for!?!?
amy: for being idiots!
twighlight: and for not paying attention to us when were on a date!
shadow: fine... but im gonna kill him later..-_-
sonic: whatever...and im gonna kill you later not you kill me! *smirks*
amy: if you two start to argue again we will force you to go shopping with us... *smirks knowing they will listen*
shadow and sonic: WELL LISTEN!!! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT SHOPPING!!!*on knees begging*
twighlight: well i guess we can spare you the tourture this time....
shadow: thank you!! thank you!!! thank you!!! *kisses andhugs her*
sonic: whew that was a close one....
after eating:
twighlight: alright lets go to the park!!!
amy: yeah!! and ride the biggest rides they have!!!
shadow: sounds good...
sonic: yeah that would be good....
girls: O.O you two actually agreed on something???......are you guys ok???....
shadow: we just dont want to go shopping
sonic: yeah and the moment we are done with this date were gonna go right back to normal....
twighlight: you two will never give up will you??
shadow and sonic: nope...-_-
amy: you guys are boring...come on twighlight well show them real fun! *winks and looks at the biggest rollarcoaster with water tunnels*
twighlight: yep *winks back and grabs shadows hand*
both girls: *pulls the boys to the ride*
shadow: woah wait a second this thing is like craz- *gets pushed into the sesat by twighlight*
twighlight: it will be hell- i mean fun dont worry.....*smirks*
sonic: no way!!! i dont want to die- *also gets pushed into the seat by amy*
amy: come on its just a little water...
sonic: WATER!?!?!? THERES WATER ON HERE!?!?! *tries to get off but the ride already starts*
amy: *smirks and holds on to the rails* this is gonna be awsome!!
twighlight: i know right!
shadow: ugh...really -_-
sonic: *hiperventalating* im not gonna die im not gonna die im not gonna die *gets to top* im gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!! *goes down*
girls: whoooooowhooooooo!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!
shadow: im gonna puke!.... *TURNS GREEN*
sonic: OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *freaking out holding onto amy for dear life*
*ride finaly ends*
amy: that was awsome!!!! right sonic?.........sonic? *turns around and sees sonic kissing the ground*
sonic: solid ground!!! omg!!! you dont know how much i love you right now!!!
amy:.............
twighlight: amazing!! we should go again!!! what did you think shado-.....shadow you alright?? *sees shadow stumbling around dizzy and looking green*
shadow: yeeeaaaahh..immm..finneee..babbbeeee *passes out*
amy: they were reall that freaked out??? *gestures to the guys*
twighlight: i guess so.....well at least they wont be fighting :)....
amy: yeah but how are we gonna get them home when shadow is passed out and sonic is..........um....making out with the ground.....*freaked out*
twighlight: i can just chaos control us there *sees sonic* um..hey sonic...
sonic: i love you so much please dont ever let me go on a rollar coaster with my crazy girlfriend ever again....*kisses ground*
twighlight: sonic you do know that the ground is dirty and covered in germs right????
sonic: *stops kissing ground* wait germs!!!! ewwwwwww!!!!! *wipes toung franticly*
amy: im not going to kiss him for a long long time.....
twighlight: yeah i wouldnt either....
they all chaos control home and go to bed for the night....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats all for now :) ttyl my roses :)