shadow ask amy out

beep...beeeep...beeeep
sonic: ugh ok im coming stupid computer.... o looks like we got a dare....*reads dare* ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amy: SONIC ARE YOU OK!?!?
knuckles: *runs in* whats wrong why are you yelling?
shadow: what the heck is going on???
sticks: im stying to sleep would yall shut up!!!
everyone else: O.O
twighlight: what is it sonic?
sonic: i forbid you to ever and EVER see this dare ESPECIALLY you shadow!
shadow: why whats so bad??
tails: come on sonic just hand it here and let me see.... *reaches for it*
sonic: *growels* NEVER!!
tails: fine then ill just check the notifications on my computer instead *runs off and gets computer*
sonic: nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sticks: I SAID IM TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone: *backs away slowly* sorry plz dont kill us.....
tails: *laughing hystericly* hahahahahashaahahahahahahah!!!! *wipes tears* guys you gotta hear this.......
twighlight: ok what is it??
knuckles: yeah tell us...
sonic: *on nees begging* please dont tell them plz.....
tails: sorry sonic a dare is a dare *smirks* ok this dare is for shadow its from shadamyloverfan and its says: i dare shadow to ask amy out...
amy: what!?!?!?!?!?!
twighlight: what!?!?!?!?!? *glares at amy*
shadow: what!!
sonic: noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! shes mine!!! no one can touch her *grabs amy and growles at shadow*
knuckles: come on its a dare sonic you have to let her go....
sonic: no wa-
amy: ill make you chili dogs if you let go of me...
sonic: fine... *lets go* *walks over to shadow* if you try anything im gonna kill you faker....
shadow: whatever.... come on amy lets go... *takes amy*

sonic: im gonna follow them *runs off*
tails: o sonic....
knuckles: come on guys lets video this it will be funny...
twighlight: yeah i have a feeling somethings gonna go wrong

with shadow and amy:
shadow: do you want to go to the park?
amy: sure

sonic: *growles and follows*

shadow *talking to amy untill he is hit with something in the back of the head* ouch!!
amy: shadow are you ok!?!? *very worried tone*
shadow: yeah im fine...

sonic: ugh....that dint work........i know ill trip him!! hehehe *hides behind bush and trips shadow with a stick*

shadow: so me and rouge decide- whoa!! *trips and falls on top of amy*
amy: s-shadow you sure you alright?
shadow: s-sory amy i didnt do that on pourpos i swear i just tripped and you were in front ofme *helps her up*
amy: ssuuurree you did.... *smirks*
shadow: *blushes*

sonic: dang-it!! *throws tantrum* o forgert it ill just wait at home and then beat his butt.... *goes home*

a littlewhile later:
tails: hey guys look shadow and amy are back!
sticks: cool...
twighlight: this is gonna be good.....
sonic: there back yay! *runs downstairs and out the door to shadow and amy* *grabs amy and pushes shadow* shes mine so stay away your time is up!.....
shadow: whatever faker, we had a good time right rose? *smirks* (they are playing with him)
amy: *blushes* yeah we did.....
sonic: WHAT!!!! no amy you cant like him your mine!
amy: sorry sonic but i like shadow now... *hugs shadow*
shadow: *hugs back and smirks at sonic*
sonic: *eye twitches* IM GONNA KILL YOU SHADOW!!! *jumps at him and they start fighting*
amy:sonic stop!...SONIC STOP!!!
sonic: what amy!?!?... *still mad*
shadow: *growles*
amy: we were just joking sonic we just wanted to play around with you....
sonic: ooooo...wow i really feal stupid now....hehe *sweatdrops*
shadow: that because you are stupid faker! *glares*
twighlight: *smacks shadow upside the head* stop calling people stupid!
shadow: *grumbles and crosses arms*
amy: sonic you know that your the only one for me right?
sonic: i know ames i just got a little carried away hehe... *scratches head nervously*
amy: *kisses him* i love you and only you...
everyone but shadow: awwwwwwwwww......so cute.....
sonic and amy: *hold hands and walk away* *sonic looks back at shadow and sticks toung out at him*
shadow: *growles and stomps off*
everyone: bye see ya next time :) ***waves****
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dont forget to ask and dare see ya :)