how annoying can you get?

amy: hey tails!!
tails: *walks in* yeah??
amy: how long till silver and blaze get here?
tails: a few hours why?
amy: well we have a dare for him and sonic....*reading computer screen*
tails: we will just have to do it when they get here i guess........im gonna go and see if they can telaport here sooner *walks into work shop*
cream: hi miss. amy whats up? *walks over to amy*
amy: o nothin just checkin for dares and questions from our friends.....
cream: cool, so do we have any new ones???
amy: well there is one for when blaze and silver get here its from @sonamyfanlover and it says i dare sonic and silver to annoy shadow....
cream: well i know two hedgehogs that will be in the hospital by the end of the dare....
amy: yeah...lets hope they dont annoy him too much....
tails: *walks back in* hey guys i just talked to silver and they should be coming soon....
amy and cream: yay!! i cant wait!!
tails: ill go get the others so that we can be ready when they come...*walks off to find the rest of the gang*
a little while later:
sonic, sticks and shadow: were here! *comes in door*
sticks: so i hear there is a dare and silver and blaze are coming too??
amy: yeah we have a dare for sonic and silver, and yes they should be here any time now *look at clock*
twighlight and knuckles: *runs in* were here!!
sonic: okay everyone is here then, so now.......we wait....
everyone: *sitting around bored...* KNOCK...KNOCK...KNOCK!!!
amy: they are here!!!!!!
twighlight: ill get the door! *runs over and opens door*
silver and blaze: *wlks in* hey guys we made it! *hugs everyone*
sonic: hey silver you ever heard of ask and dare???
silver: of course i used to play that with blaze all the time!
tails: awsome because were playing it and we have a dare for you and sonic....
silver: cool what is it??
amy: *wispers dare to sonic and silver* and thats what you have to do....
sonic: do they want us to die!?!?!
silver: yeah like seriosly?!?!?
twighlight: come on guys it will be fun! *elbows them*
sonic and silver: fine...-_-

a little while later:
blaze: ok silver its time for you and sonic to do your dare *pushes him out to the living room*
silver: were gonna die *nervous and scared*
sonic: lets just makethe most of it while we can, its not everyday we get to just annoy shadow whenever we want without the girls stopping us.... *gets ready to annoy him*
silver: ok lets go....*walks up in front of shadow while hes watching tv. and blacks the veiw*
shadow: silver move your in the way your blocking the view! *growles*
silver: i am the view! *doesnt move*
shadow: *about ready to get up and move him himself....*
sonic: *acidentally drops water on him while silver sneaks away* oops sorry shadow i dint mean to do that...
shadow: im gonna kill you faker!! *growles and gets up, starts walking towards him*
silver: throws a banna peal on the floor while sonic runs off*
shadow: *steps on banna peal and slips* woah!!! *falls down* grrrrr!!........
silver: quickly wlks off and hides* hehe
sonic: comes in with shadows bike keys and dangles them over the sink drain*
shadow: DONT YOU DARE FAKER!!!! *growles and is ready to lunge at sonic*
sonic: o no you dont.....if you step one inch closer ill drop them down the drain....*smirks*
shadow: why you no good idiotic...filthy...faker!!!
silver: *stands on the roof with bucket of glue and feathers* any moment now....hehe

in the bushes:
twighlight: do we have the video recorder going?
knuckles: yeah its ready.... *smirks*
tails: this is gonna be good!!... *laughes*
amy: i cant wait to see his face!....
cream: isnt this kind of mean??...
everyone: *stares at creamlike she killed someone*
cream: *sweatdrops* i mean is this mean enough???....hehe
everyone: *shrugs and goes back to watching*

with the guys in the house:
sonic: *runs out the door with shadows bike keys taunting him to come and get him* you cant catch me faker!!!
shadow: yes i can now hand those back and ill make sure that only your legs are broken!!!!! *runs after him out the door*
silver: *drops the glue on him and then drops the feathers* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rolling around on the roof laughing hystericly*
everyone in the bushes: *laughes and rolls on the ground too*
shadow: *growls* IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!
sonic and silver: eep!! *runs away*
shadow: *chases them*
sonic: HELP WERE BEING CHASED BY A MAD CHICKEN!!!!!!!
silver: HES GOT ANGER ISSUES!!!!!!!!! IT WAS JUST A JOKE!!!!!!
shadow: GET BACK HERE YOU NO GOOD, FILTHY, FAKING, LYING, IDIOTIC, COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! *SHOOT CHAOS SPEARS AT THEM*
sonic: SOMEONE CALL THE COPS WE NEED BACK UP!!!! WE NEED BACK UP!!!!!!!!! *TRIPS AND FALLS WITH SILVER TRIPPING OVER HIM*
shadow: *comes over too them* now your dead! *strts beating them up....
silver and sonic: BACK UP!!!!!!

amy: should we help them?....*look at the others*
blaze: i dont wanna end up in the hostpital......
twighlight: yeah me neither and besides they need a beat down once in a while.....
tails: acording to my study of the fight.....shadow being this mad with most likely make sure they end up in the hospital with several fractured bones and a very hurt self confidence,....
cream: this is terrible i cant watch! *hides eyes*
sticks: FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT!!!!
everyone: O.O....
sticks: what????
everyone: um......nevermind...
knuckles: lets just heasd back im sure he wont kill them....
everyone: yeah i doubt he would go that far.....*goes home*

few hours later:
sonic and silver: *walk in with bruses and casts on them*
sonic: WE CALLED FOR BACK UP!!!! *glares at them*
silver: YEAH WHERE WERE YOU!?!?!
twighlight: well...we figured two against one you guys could handle it....hehe *scratches head nervously*
amy: yeah...hehehe..
blaze: sorry silvy, but we didnt want to messup our hair....*looks cute*
cream: yeah and i dont fight...
sticks: um...i didnt want to...uh.. break a nail...so yeah *smiles inocently*
sonic: whatever! im going to bed *goes to his room*
silver: i will get my revenge on you!....*glares at them all*
everyone: *steps back a few spaces and then darts out of the house*
silver: whatever....-_-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats all for now but dont forget to ask or dare :) you can now ask and dare cream. blaze, and silver along with the sonic boom gang :)