horror movie dare

sonic: hey guys we got a dare!
amy:what is it?
sonic: this is from @xamy_rose1x (i dare the sonic gang to watch a horror movie and the last person or persons to not scream wins 50.00 from the other players)....
sticks: a horror movie! no way! *tries to run away*
twighlight: *appears out of no where grabs sticks* o no you dont...
sonic: ahhhhh!.. *jumps on amy*....o its you twighlight, seriously quit sneaking up on people...
amy: ehem!...*crosses arms and looks annoyed at sonic since hes still on her*
sonic: *blushes and jumps off her quickly* o..uh...um..s-sorry..a-amy..hehe.. *sweatdrops*
amy: whatever....
tails: so i will go and get the tv
amy and twighlight: well pick the movie..he..he..he *smirks evily*
knuckles: were gonna die... *scarred*
shadow:....-_- no movie is gonna make me scream.....
sticks: ugh huh... *rolls eyes* you do realise that twighlight is helping pick the movie and amy has like a whole stash ofthe scariest films around at her house, so there gonna pic a pretty good one....
sonic: ill get the ice cream and pop corn *walks off*
shadow: its still not gonna scare me no matter what... -_-
sticks: whatever, hot head... *runs off quickly*
shadow: hey get back here you pest! * runs after her*

WITH TWIGHLIGHT AND AMY:
amy: okay so what movie should we watch?
twighlight: well we have: chucke, annabelle, the house at the end of the streat, beatle juice, or we can watch a random x rated film...
amy: lets just do a random that way no one is expecting something to happen
twighlight: alright then just go and ask them for the scarriest one they have ill go and pay...
amy: ok *walks off to find movie* no...eh....not really...no way..ooo this one looks good even the cover is scary!....perfect......alright twighlight how about this one? *shows her movie*
twighlight: perfect lets go *heads back to the shack*

WHEN THEY ARIVE:
twighlight: were back!
sonic: which on did you get?
amy: this one *shows the movie cover*
sonic: ahhh! what is that thing!?!
twighlight: i dont now some wicked looking creature...
sonic: i ugh forgot i got to go home to...water plants! yeah water plants so see ya! *tries to run out the door*
shadow: CHAOS TRAP! * puts sheild around sonic so he cant leave* your gonna watch the stupid movie faker, weather you like it or not...
sonic: noooo! i dont want to! let! me! go!
sticks: were back with the tv and food... *sees sonic* whats wrong with him?
knuckles: yeah whats up?
twighlight: he doesnt want to watch the movie
knukles: which one is it? *sees cover* ugh i just remembered....i..um..have to..to.. go on a date! yeah and i cant stay to watch the movie sorry! * tries running*
amy: *trips him*
knuckles:oof... hey what was that for? *glares*
tails: just come on guys the tv. is ready lets watch it...
everyone: *sits down in front of tv*
amy: puts in movie.....*sits down beside sonic*

HALF WAY THROUGH MOVIE:
'john are you in here?....this isnt funny come out right no-ahhhhhhhhhhh! *gets killed*'
sticks: ahhhhh! *runs out of room* its alive!!!!!
sonic: sticks lost....im gonna win..
shadow: no way faker i am!..
twighlight: well see about that *smirks*

few minuts later---
knuckles: no alecia dont go in that room the monster is in ther- 'ahhhhhhh' *dies*' ahhhhhhh! no it killed her noooooooo!!! *runs out to*
amy: *eyes wide at screan* ok this is a little creepy*
next horror sceen-
sonic: ahhhh! no,no,no,no,no,!!!!!!
amy: sorry sonic your out...
shadow: told you i would last longer faker...*smirks*
MOVIE ENDS-
shadow i didnt scream once *haha*
twighlight: neither did we *points to her and amy*
amy: *smirks then yells* SHADOW LOOK OUT THE MONSTER IS BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *PRETENDS TO BE HORIFIED*
shadow: *yells while spinning around with his gun* ahh- wait what do you mean i dont see anything?
twighlight and amy: *laughing there heads off* hahahahaha we win!
everyone else: *walks in room* who won?
shadow: they did cause they cheated!
amy: you screamed, so that means you lose, she never said it had to be while the movie was playing...
twighlight: yeah.....now where are my $50 people hand it over
everyone but amy: gives amy and twighlight 50.00 each
amy: awesome!.........now lets go shopping!! *grabs all the girls and runs out door*
guys: o well......any way see ya later!!! dont forget to ask and dare in the comments, we need some :)