-11-

[Third person pov]

[Third person pov]

“What's wrong?”

Felix asked. He had noticed how Taeyang would crane her neck every now and then, staring at various objects with wide eyes. Like a kid in a toy store. The brunette shook off his question, staring at a traffic cone.

“You're strange,” The blonde huffed, pulling her away from drifting into the busy traffic. That was practically his job now, keeping her away from walking into things. Like the lamppost, store signs and basically everything in their way.

Red, green, orange, the colours flashed before her eyes, imprinting themselves in her memory. The world was starting to look beautiful. As Taeyang's eyes roamed the street in search for more things to muse over, she couldn't help but wonder what colours the black and white objects were.

“Tae?” That deep voice snapped her out of her trance. “We're here.”

“Oh, um. . .thanks?” Taeyang wavered with her words. The feeling of hope faltering for a bit.

“And I know we haven't been close that long but I feel like um. . .” Felix trailed off, rubbing his nape, a sheepish grin on her lips. “You can tell me what's wrong. Cause you're acting kinda um, strange, sorry no offense. I didn't mean to-”

“Relax, I get your point, ” Taeyang backed away from him, her hand grabbing the door knob. “Thank you again, Lix-”

The brunette quickly shut the door before Felix could retort, leaving the blonde dumbfounded. “Bye Tae!” he yelled, hoping she'd hear him.

 “Bye Tae!” he yelled, hoping she'd hear him

____________• ° ★ ° •____________

It took me hours to find the orange heart, like jdasgjlkgdsaa?

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💛