Extra #7

[Third person pov]

“Whats under your beanie?”

“Uh... My hair?” Felix scoffed in a duh tone, he took three steps backwards, trying to avoid Taeyang's prying gaze. Her neighbour had been acting rather off lately and he'd always has a beanie on. Whenever the brunette would try to question him, Felix would move the topic or simply use the old fashion trick, playing dumb.

“GODDAMMIT, FELIX! I KNOW ITS YOUR HAIR. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU HIDING?” Taeyang snapped, blocking Felix path, her arms crossed, an incredulous scowl on her face.

And damn damn brother, Felix was now aware of how much frustration he had imposed on her. And when Taeyang feels, she feels hard and won't hesitate to express it.

“You like my hair, right?” he forged a smile.

The brunette's features softened, she averted her gaze from the taller to the door, her lips quivering to hide her smile. “Of course, its so fluffy and reminds me of sunshine and I like that its kinda long, its cute!” her lips stretched into a smile.

“TaeTae, I have something funny to tell you!” the Australian beamed, resting his arm on her shoulder. “You are gonna laugh!”

Taeyang gave him a side glance, allowing him to control where she goes. They both got into his apartment and Felix shut the door, leaning on it, a sheepish grin on his lips. “Okay so, I did this?”

The brunette stared in awe as her counterpart took off his headwear. And rather than his blonde long locks, a fine shade of pink short hair peeked off. “Please don't kill me!” Felix winced, hiding his face. “It was an impulsive thought!”

The shorter ran her fingers through his soft hair, grinning. “Dummy, this is cuter!”

____________• ° ★ ° •_____________

Guess who is still alive
Not my will to write (baa Dom TSS)

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💛