-01-

[Third person pov]

  Taeyang's eyes immediately fluttered open, a scrawl on her lips. She tossed the pillow aside, kicking the covers off her.

The female stumped her way to the balcony, firmly gripping the cold railings. “Hey, mind turning your music down, just a bit?” she yelled, trying to catch the attention of the person in the other apartment.

After surviving another hectic monochrome day, the brunette had returned home in hopes of catching at least five hours of sleep. But it seems like whoever the heck was playing their music loudly at night had another plan.

She watched as a bush of hair peeked out of the patio door, confusion evident in his face, which soon dissolved into a soft smile. “Hi, I'm your new neighbour!”

“I don't give a shit, just turn your music down!”

“What?” the person now identified as her 'new neighbour' walked into the balcony. “I should play town music?” he yelled back.

“No, I said your music is too loud.”

“What? You wanna know my name?”

Taeyang grew confused. Is he pretending not to hear? Or is he really that bad of a person. She really wanted to get angry right now but couldn't. No matter how hard she tried emotions didn't come to her. So she just stared blankly that her neighbour.

“Hi, I'm Felix!” His bright smile pushed his eyes into slits. He waved frantically at the female. “Whats your name?”

Taeyang just scoffed, going back into her room. Felix's room was just after hers, she was going go pay him a little visit.

After a while, Felix heard knocking on his door, he assumed it would be Hyunjin, who went out to get some drinks. But was a bit disappointed when he saw a shorter person instead, her expression as blank as ever. “Hi?”

“Its night and some people are trying to sleep, if you don't. . .”

Felix stopped listening at some point, rather he was musing at her choice of night wear, its was a bright yellow shirt and neon orange short with a pair of mismatched socks, even her fluffy flipflop were different, one a kitty one a bunny. Did he really piss her that much she wore whatever she could find just to come complain?

“Cause if you don't I'll place a complaint to the landlord. Goodnight.”

Before Felix cloud reply, she stormed off. Strange.

__________• ° ★ ° •__________

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💚