Extra #9

[Third person pov]

“Um... Is anything wrong?”

Hyunjin mused the moment he came back in. Taeyang and Felix glared at each other, huffed and then turned away and this only bewildered the taller even more. Just a moment ago they were smiling and tossing banter around, he stepped out for a second and they seem to be mad at each other.

“Nope, everything is fine!” Felix spoke through gritted teeth, forging a wide beam. “Right, TaeTae?”

“No. Felix said the yellow hat is cute,” Taeyang turned to Hyunjin, her arms falling to the side. “Tell him Jinnie, tell him blue is cuter!”

Hyunjin sighed. He didn't want to be caught up in whatever the heck was going on. “They're both so cute!” he grinned, hoping that they'd agree.

“Pick a side man, me or Tae?”

“Honestly, in my opinion, I'll pick Blue-”

“Triator!” the pinkette gasped, backing away from Hyunjin.

“Lixie, I'm sorry, you told me to pick-”

Taeyang couldn't help but titter as Hyunjin ran after his over exaggerating roommate. “What happened to bros before-” Felix paused, now glancing at Taeyang, and almost instantly, a sheepish grin appeared on his lips.

Taeyang crossed her arms, irking a brow at him. “What were you about to say, Lee Yongbok Felix?”

“Brah, you're in hot water!” Hyunjin opined.

_________• ° ★ ° •__________

Scroll to the next chapter my dudes
Triple update, oh yeah!

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)>  will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💙