Extra #10

[Third person pov]

“Don't worry, I'll tell you when the scary part is over!”

Taeyang beamed, patting the terrified Felix's hair and that only made him roll his eyes. They weren't even watching a horror movie, it was their official thirteenth date night and she had forced him to watch strawberry shortcake with her. The scene unfolding was just blueberry trying to solve a case.

“I'm not scared, rather I'm bemused,” Felix scooted closer to Taeyang, engulfing her smaller frame in a soft hug. But her gaze never faltered from his laptop, how could it? Strawberry shortcake was practically one of her favourite shows long before she could see colours. “Since you're not listening I bet I can say anything.”

The girl glued to the screen hummed. “Mhm, tell me about it.”

“You're very annoying.”

“I know right?”

“I fucking hate you.”

“Been there!”

“Nah, I'm playing, I like you a whole fucking lot and really wanna kiss you right now.”

“Do you ever learn?” Taeyang was still glued to the screen and Felix couldn't tell if she was actually paying attention or not. “I listen to everything you say, dummy!”

Felix flushed pink, yup, he has a habit of rambling and no matter how many times Taeyang tells him she heard, he'd forget soon after and then ramble again. “No, you heard nothing!” he huffed.

"I di- WHA- HAHAHA STOP. FE... HAHAHA FELIX PLEASE. . . HAHAHAHA PLEA-” Taeyang laughed hysterically as Felix tickled her without remorse.

“Did you hear anything?”

“No, no, I HAHAHA... I DIDN'T. . .HAHAHAHAH.. FUCKING STOP!”

The pink haired sighed contently, hovering about his panting girlfriend, her hands pinned above her head, their fingers intertwined. He leaned closer to her face, his gaze averting from her gleeful eyes to her parted lips. “Can I kiss you?”

Taeyang's eyes fluttered shut. “Thought you'd never ask.”

★ • ° * . . . THE END . . . * ° • ★

🔓Book one______Deep end🔓
🔓Book two______Grow up🔓
🔒Book three______Scars🔒

____________• ° ★ ° •____________

Welcome to the end of this book
Fun fact; I got the inspiration to write this cause my sister got a new pack of crayons! So yay!

Book two is now up, please give it a try!

Anyways hi, how are you?
And for the last time, Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments, And also urges you to share to whoever you think might like this.

I hope you found this good?
Thank you all so much for reading.

Please check out my other books, it'd really means a whole lot *Laughs in shamelessly*

It was nice(virtually) meeting you
Bye💚

05-11-2023
04-02-2024