Extra #5

[Third person pov]

The brunette took a few steps backwards, eyeing the small flower pot in front of her. She nodded, a pleased look on her face.

Yes, she was indeed proud, you know that feeling where you're like 'I did this' After all gardening isn't easy. It was an activity she longed for, to see the pretty flowers blossom in their various variant colours.

She carefully picked up the pot, walking over to the windowsill, where other plants littered around, from pansies to daises to Lillies and more.

Her apartment was bursting with colours this wonderful spring, filled with verity of shades, the brunette couldn't settle for any colour as she had learned to appreciate every.

And just when she was about to relax, her favourite of them all burst in, hooting incomprehensible words she could barely make out. “Hi Tae Tae,” the blonde beamed, softly kissing the tip of her nose.

“Someone's happy,” Taeyang flushed, adjusting a flowerpot. “What's up?”

“Just came back from my shift, I have nothing to do all day and I want to spend it with you, my neighbour,” Felix jumped on her bed. “When are we gonna date already?”

Taeyang giggled, pulling his cheek and then slapped him lightly. “Cutie.”

__________• ° ★ ° •___________

I miss writing this book :(

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💛