-00-

__________• ° ★ ° •__________

[Prologue]

The brunette feigned a small smile, bowing politely at the customer she had just served.

It was all the same, same fake emotions, same routine, same bland world.

The female had lost track of how many times she messed up cause everything looked the same, bland table, bland cafe, bland world.

She had to work as a waitress cause the job didn't rely heavily on colours, although it was kinda hard to tell apart the faces.

"You see the lady over there in blue?" Her coworker asked, gasping a bit when she realized that she wouldn't know what blue is.

"Wow, oh yeah I see her," the brunette sighed, rolling her eyes at her. She does that so many times it has to be on purpose.

Thankfully her shift was almost over.

The female stood on the other side of the road, not bothering to look at the traffic light. It didn't matter, she couldn't tell if it was green or red or antelope. She had to rely on when others started walking to know it was safe to cross.

At some point, she wish she was sad, maybe she could see the colour that comes with it. Blue. . .was it? Imagine how the sky would look.

Or maybe things disgusted her. Then she'd see green, wow, imagine how beautiful that tree her neighbour always complimented would look then.

Or she had passion, red would look so pretty.

Or things excited her, yellow sounds so lovely.

What about love?

How would pink look?

Imagine feeling all the emotions, how would the world look?

_________• ° ★ ° •____ _

🔓Book one _____ Deep End 🔓
🔒Book two ______ Grow up🔒
🔒Book three _____ Scars🔒

Coming soon

____________• ° ★ ° •_____________

Hello, welcome, to the Skz series
Yup, I have three uncompleted books and proceed to open other
Kudos me.

Anyways this is the first part of the Danceracha trilogy

This will be a short book, a quick read, don't want to take all your time

So please do vote cause that's a writer's motivation and comments
brings happiness, yep, please do that too

Please add to your reading list or follow me to get notified when I update,

A note dedicated to my dear silent readers; clicking that little star right there costs nothing, try it and see. I appreciate you a lot for reading, but please show some support.

Disclaimer alert; I don't own stray kids please 😭 but I do own the plotline. Any photo/gif included
Credit to their rightful owners

Hope you'll like this book
Thanks