-13-

[Third person pov]

“What colour do you prefer?”

Felix pointed at a bunch of teddies, gleaming brightly. He wanted to get one for Taeyang like the friendly neighbourhood blonde he is.

Taeyang took one step back, her eyes shaky. None of them were colours she could see. She averted her gaze from the cute stuffies and looked at Felix instead. 

It doesn't matter right? She never really thought about the colour of things before she purchase them, but why does it feel like it mattered now? 

“That one, ” she forged a smile, pointing at a random bear.

“Oh, very cute,” Felix picked it up, bopping its little nose. “Here, is it your favourite colour?”

“It?” Taeyang mused, clutching the bear tighter, her head tilted to the side.

“Yeah, the teddy.”

“Yes, I actually really like this colour so much,” Taeyang nodded. What colour was that exactly? She had no idea, but it must be nice cause Felix be beaming at it. But honestly he beams at a lot of things.

“Cool, what do you think of my shirt?” he jumped in front of her, spreading his arms apart. “Its the same colour as your teddy. Hyung wanted me to wear something soft.”

“Uh. . .It looks so fluffy,” Taeyang hummed, looking down at the bear. Now she badly needed to know what colour it was. Why isn't Felix saying it? Even if he did, she wouldn't be able to see it.

Its useless. Everything is boring, she's boring. Probably dragging Felix down too with her listlessness. And poor dude is just being so nice to her undeserving ass.

“Hey, what's wrong?” Felix noticed how her nonexistent mood shifted. He placed a hand on her shoulder, lowering his head to get a better view of her.

“I'm sorry, I'm just weighing you down.”

“No, you're not, I like hanging out with you, its just odd,” Felix shrugged, getting a bit distracted by the other carnival games.

“Its odd, cause I'm odd, right?”

“...no.”

“You hesitated. ”

“No, I didn't. ”

“You just looked away,” leered Taeyang, her brows creased downwards and her breaths got hallow. “I'm sorry for boring you all these time, I'm really sorry, Felix.”

“No, you're escalating this, Tae! I don't-”

“Thanks for the bear, its really adorable,” Taeyang's voice croaked, her lips quivering. Why do I feel like crying now? Dumb stupid Taeyang! “I gotta go, something came up.”

“What? Your phone didn't ring or anything- Hey Tae, wait for me!”

_____________• ° ★ ° •___________

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙