-18-

[Third person pov]

“Look Ari, its shines.”

Taeyang walked over to her coworker, holding up a couple of spoons and forks. The younger beamed, watching as she gazed at them with gleeful eyes.

Taeyang had filled her in on everything that had happened at Han river and after. And Ari had insisted on meeting the blonde, but would receive countless decline to her requests.

“So... What's going on between you two, huh?” Ari rested her chin on her hand, an unfamiliar glint in her eyes, she wiggled her brows, making Taeyang to be even more perplexed.

“Well, we've been going out? Nothing have changed.”

“Urg, you can't see pink,” Ari groaned, upset that she had been robbed of a great story. Taeyang wouldn't understand whatever she was trying to convey.

“I really want to see pink, though.”

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

Taeyang sluggishly walked into her apartment, kicking her shoes off. She was very bushed and was very glad cause she had nothing else to do today. She let her gaze run round the room, pleased with the random splash of colours that adorned various object tucked in their respective places.

Her gaze landed on the stuffie Felix had gotten for her on her bed, it was still an unidentified colour. She could only wonder what it was, yellow, brown or pink. She had asked Felix not to say, she wanted to discover on her own.

“Hi neighbour!”

The Brunette turned to the familiar voice, lightly waving back at him. She had wandered into the balcony, allowing the chill breeze to dance in her hair.

“Hi Hyunjin, is Felix home yet?”

“Nope, Blondie has a nightshift,” Hyunjin informed, smiling widely. “Ha, karma.”

“Oh, he's blonde?” Taeyang froze, pursing her lips. She hoped that Hyunjin wouldn't catch on. “Um... Like naturally blonde?”

“Nah, bro is just obsessed with being blonde, its cute though,” The taller shrugged.

“He's cute.”

___________• ° ★ ° •___________

Hi, how are you?

As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments (Yeah, I changed broski a bit, haha)

Thanks
Cya💛