Extra #3

[Third person pov]

“Hi Felix, you're not Felix, but hey.”

Jisung leaned on the door frame, a smug look on his face. Taeyang tittered at his futile attempt to look cool, no matter how hard he tried, she still thought he was adorable, with those puffy cheeks and doe eyes. I mean, he is pretty adorable.

“Um, Felix went out, but you can come in,” She shrugged, stepping aside for the taller to get in. Hyunjin had a nightshift and Felix didn't want to be alone, so he invited the brunette over for a sleepover, not really expecting the arrival of the squirrel.

“Sweet,” Jisung effused and seconds later the door opened, a panting Felix stepping in, he was sweaty and his already messed up hair, tousled even more.

Both Jisung and Taeyang looked at him with curious eyes, musing about his current state. “Dude? What's up?”

“You, that's what!” the blonde sneered, standing in front of the perplexed Taeyang. “I saw you come in here.”

“Am I not invited?” Jisung prodded.

“You are, bet you were going to flirt with Tae, weren't you?”

Taeyang groaned from behind Felix, it was just him all paranoid again, although she did find jealous Felix very cute. “No he wasn't.”

“Oh yes, I was, you're pretty fine!” Jisung shrugged nonchalantly. Of course he didn't mean that, it was just his way of teasing Felix.

“Han Jisung, I will punch you.”

__________• ° ★ ° •__________

Hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💜