-28-

[Third person pov]

“Now you're officially my Queen.”

The Australian had the brightest smile ever, gently placing the flower crown he had made on her head. The two sat on the over grown grasses again, staring at nothing but the serene landscape that laid beautifully around them.

“Thank you Felix,” Taeyang beamed, ruffling his hair. “It's really cute,” she added, sighing as the solemn night's breeze brushed through her hair.

“I know, Jisung thought me, he learned cause he wanted to make something special for a noona.”

Taeyang tittered, she had seen her fair share of Jisung and thought he was quite exciting. “When can we hang out with him again?”

Felix scoffed. “Probably never.”

“Why?”

“Cause he flirted with you.”

Taeyang frowned, skeptically looking at the taller. “How is that a reason not to see him?”

“Well duh, You're mine,” The blonde huffed, engulfing the unsuspecting girl in a hug, causing both of them to fall on the soft grass. “And I don't share,” He littered her face with light kisses.

“Oh my God, Lee Felix, get off me,” Taeyang couldn't stop laughing at how ticklishly his kisses felt, that fluttering feeling was at its peak again, tugging a wide lovestruck grin on her lips. “please st..stop,” She kept on wheezing, unable to push him away.

“Not until you accept it,” Felix spoke smugly, his smile pushing his eyes into slits. “C'mon say it.”

“Fine, hahaha, I belong to Fe..Felix.” The taller retreated, a proud look on his face. “Jerk!” Taeyang huffed, punching his shoulder.

“Tae, you hurt me,” Felix feigned a pout. “A kiss would make me feel better!”

“No,” Taeyang deadpanned. She fell back on the grass, sighing. The sky looked extra pretty, way prettier with colours. She had come to appreciate every emotion, every expression, every shade of colour possible no matter how small, irrelevant, dark or light it is.

Felix laid next to her, grinning. “You'll eventually kiss me.”

____________• ° ★ ° •____________

Hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💛