Extra #1

[Third person pov]

“Hey neighbour, wanna stargaze with me?”

Taeyang who just got on the balcony, turned to that deep familiar voice,  grinning at him. “Yeah,” she beamed, resting her chin on her palm, her gaze still trained on the blonde.

“Um, you gotta look at the sky,” Felix snickered lowly, blushing slightly at how she was staring at him. “That's how it works.”

“I am stargazing!” Taeyang raved, her smile still present along with that glint in her eyes.

“No, you're staring at me!”

“Aren't you aware that there stars on your face?” The female snapped back.

“What?” Felix mused, pouting when she started laughing. “You're being vague again.”

“Your freckles are my favourite stars, you dummy,” She rolled her eyes, huffing at how oblivious the taller can be.

“Oh,” Felix face palmed, a shy smile on his lips. He used his (tiny) hands to hide his crimson coated cheeks. Even though it wasn't noticeable in this dimly lit environment and the distance between them. “Thanks!” he flashed a boyish grin at the shorter.

Taeyang smiled at how cute he looked, being all fluttered. “Yeah, whatever!”

_____________• ° ★ ° •_____________

I'm so sleepy, how the heck am I writing?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💙