-22-

[Third person pov]

“I'm sorry I weirded you out

“I'm sorry I weirded you out.”

Felix rubbed his nape, feeling very awkward, his heart racing fast and his face burned red. Taeyang didn't reply, just stared at him with wide eyes, her lips pursed. Her unreadable expression making the air heavier, suffocating the blonde even more.

Felix's brows creased in a sad frown. “Please, say something.”

“Something.”

“No, say anything, like relating to what happened.”

“Anything, like relating to what happened.”

“Tae, stop it!” Felix whined, he felt like he was being tortured at this point, bro just wished the ground would open up and swallowed him.

“You ignored me for a week, Lix,” Taeyang pouted, she looked away from Felix, her arms crossed. “You hurt my feelings.”

Felix pouted, he didn't mean to hurt her, he thought it'd be better to keep his distance. “I just thought you maybe hate me now, and-”

“Well, I realized I hated not being around you and eggplant,” Taeyang cringed and if you listen closely, you'd also hear Hyunjin sneering in the far off distance. “I thought you hate me now and I thought... I thought you left me forever, Lix!”

“Aw, I really am sorry,” Felix cooed, enveloping her in a hug, resting his chin on her fluffy brown hair. “Wait, you can see brown, right?”

Taeyang smiled, pulling away from his embrace, nodding frantically. She took the time to gaze at his face, using her finger to trace the freckles on his cheeks. “You have stars on your face.”

Felix blushed a deeper shade of pink, biting his lip to hide that stupid grin, his heart thumping faster. Her touch felt like sparks. “These stars are my new favourite thing about you. Um.. What is it called?”

“Um.. uh, frec... freckles!” The blonde stuttered, his poor heart ccouldn'ttake it anymore. Of course she wasn't aware of the effect she had on him and couldn't even understand his reaction.

The brunette broke the hug. “Am I making you uncomfortable?”

 “Am I making you uncomfortable?”

____________• ° ★ ° •___________

Hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💜