🎀 Chapter-40🎀

Hoseok- J

Hoseok- J...Jin Hyung?

Jin 1, Jin 2- Yes Hobi.

Both of them replied at the same time with the same sweet voice. Hoseok was surprised as well shocked.

Jin 1- Hobi, I am your Hyung. He is the one who is my Look-alike. Okay?

Jin 2- No Hobi. I am your brother. He is the one lying.

Hoseok was in dilemma right now. He didn't knew who his real brother was. Both the Jin standing infront of him were looking completely same. Not even slight difference.

Jin 2- Hobi, what are you thinking?

He said as he went near Hoseok. But before he could touch Hoseok, Jin 1 came and gave a tight punch to Jin 2.

Jin 1- Don't you dare to touch my brother with that filthy hand of yours. Your touch will only make him dirty.

He said. Jin 2 looked at him and punched him back.

Jin 2- it's you have to stay away from him and me you bastard!! leave this act of yours!!

Jin 1- Act? And me? It's you who is actin-

Before he could finish his sentence, Jin 2 held him by his collar. He also did the same and both Jin started fighting with each other. Sound of punching slapping and kicking were heard in the whole mention

After 10 minutes of the fight both Jin suddenly stop than the heard one of the Yoongi saying

Yoongi 2- Hyung!! Here!!

He said and threw the gun towards them. Both Jin looked at that the gun and ran to catch it but the gun fell down in front of Hoseok.

He look at the gun and immediately of picked it with shaking hands. He looked at both Jin and then at the gun.

Jin 1- Hobi, give it to me.

Jin 2- No Hoba, don't. Don't give him the gun otherwise he will kill all of us. Give it to me.

Jin 1- No hobi, he will kill us.

Like this high Jin started telling Hoseok to give the gun to them which again left Hoseok in a tough situation.

(AN- Before reading further, Whom do you think Hoseok should give the gun to?)

Just then Jungkook came behind Hoseok and whispered something in his ears. Hoseok looked at him and have him his big smile which confused the others.

Hoseok- I will give the gun to the one who will answer my questions correctly.

Jin 1, Jin 2- Questions?

Hoseok- Yes. I will ask something's which only me and My REAL Hyung knows. Whoever gives the most right answer, will get this gun from me. Okay?

Jin 1 and Jin 2 looked at each other more like glared and then looking at Hoseok both said